PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily for Tuesday 29th July 2014

Options
1235»

Comments

• candlelight_2013
    Options
    You are very welcome LameWolf, it is a tried and tested recipe, and to be honest I can't remember where I saw it. It is a lovely moist loaf and keeps well.

Candlelightx
  • mrsmortenharket
    mrsmortenharket Posts: 2,131 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you all. Xxx
  • busiscoming2
    busiscoming2 Posts: 4,459 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all,

Had a bit of a crap day today. Was very excited about going on holiday tomorrow, although dreading it with DH and DS2 together (they are so alike). Anyway they went off this morning to collect another bike (don't ask) and came back a couple of hours later really shouting at each other. I tried to be peace maker as usual, not easy when they really want to knock seven bells out of each other. Then DH has a hissy fit and says he's not going now - Grrrrrr!
    To be honest part of me would be quite pleased, but then I'd just have them here still griping and DH moaning about not being away!!!

So fast forward a few hours and things have calmed a little. Just hoping I can make it through the next week...

I feel so ungrateful but sometimes I wish we couldn't afford a holiday.

Big breath..... and ......

Anyway Judi, that must have been heartbreaking to witness your mum not remembering about your dad.

I should have internet where I am going, so will try to catch up with you all some time and if not have a nice week. x
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hoping you have a peaceful and pleasant holiday, busiscoming.
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 17,413 Forumite
    First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    You are very welcome LameWolf, it is a tried and tested recipe, and to be honest I can't remember where I saw it. It is a lovely moist loaf and keeps well.

Candlelightx

I too have copy & pasted it into my cook book its sounds so nice and easy as well Thank you for the recipe:A
  • jlhmd666
    jlhmd666 Posts: 543 Forumite
    Options
    JackieO wrote: »
    I too have copy & pasted it into my cook book its sounds so nice and easy as well Thank you for the recipe:A

Yes it does sound very nice c2013 I will have a go at making it next week. Thank you :)
    2016 Grocery Challenge January: £296.20/£300 February: £262.05/£300
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport