Pinecone Research

Options

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    sophiaa wrote: »
    how do you change the frequency of the surveys.i simply cannot find it. would you be kind enough to find it please

If you look at their FAQs

https://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/faqs.asp

under GENERAL PARTICIPATION, it says

How often can I participate in a study?

You can tailor the frequency of survey opportunities you receive. Within your PineCone profile, you can check a box to indicate how often you would like to receive survey invitations. All members currently have their status set by default to one survey per week. Our client volume ultimately drives the need for participants, so the number of surveys you indicate in your preferences is not guaranteed.

My Profile is found in the grey band at the very top of Pinecone's Home page.

https://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/

Good luck
  • sophiaa
    sophiaa Posts: 55 Forumite
    Options
    soRry i am being so dumb.i cant find my profile.can you please find it.many thanks
  • sophiaa
    Options
    when i click on update your profile on the main page.it keeps taking me back in the same page
  • sophiaa
    Options
    do i need to click on my name
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You need to log in first, then 'My Profile' can be found on the right-hand side of the grey banner, above the green 'Pinecone' logo.

You can make amendments from there.
  • ravilious_fan
    Options
    Thanks for the info, I didn't realise that option was there. I have now changed mine to 'no limit'. Lets see if I get any more surveys through
    sealed pot challenge 9 #004
  • A_Frayed_Knot
    Options
    Since I changed mine around 4 weeks ago - I have had none sent to me :( before that I was getting maybe 1 a week or so:)
    Always have 00.00 at the end of your mortgage and one day it will all be 0's :dance:
    MF[STRIKE] March 2030[/STRIKE] Yes that does say 2030 :eek: Mortgage Free 21.12.18 _party_
    Now a Part Timer from 27.10.19
  • Daytona
    Daytona Posts: 71 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The link has now been turned into a dodgy affiliate link, taking you from one site to the next, none of which are Pinecone.
  • oggy1975
    oggy1975 Posts: 11 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi

Does anyone know if pinecone is recruiting anywhere please ?

Kind regards

oggy1975
  • April60
    April60 Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    2nd attempt at replying on first posting.
    In last few days I have discovered Vouchers by post are no longer available.
    It appears to be PayPal payments of which I don't have or want or an ecard debit digital thingy which only lasts 1 month. Why weren't we emailed with the changes? Unsure now of what to do.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback