Pockit pre paid credit card

Options
MABLE
MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
Has anyone received their £5 bonus yet on the above credit card.
According to Martins latest email goes to the first 2000 customers.

Thanks.

Comments

• Labanb
    Labanb Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Took two days for the £10 I loaded to appear, and then only after I asked where the money was. No £5 extra though.

Bill
  • General_Grant
    Options
    I see the home page link to apply still works and, when you click through to Pockit, it says £5 will be added. I don't actually recall seeing that message when I clicked through originally.
    Does that mean I have wasted 99p when I really don't need the card that much?
  • MABLE
    edited 14 November 2014 at 7:56PM
    Options
    I see the home page link to apply still works and, when you click through to Pockit, it says £5 will be added. I don't actually recall seeing that message when I clicked through originally.
    Does that mean I have wasted 99p when I really don't need the card that much?

I only did it for the free £5.00 bonus. I applied on Wednesday morning and credited the card with £10. Today received an email advising my card will be with me shortly.

Like you if I do not get the bonus I have wasted 99p.
  • RedDwarf82
    Options
    As right now the link still works. I am sure there must be rules that don't let them keep it if the 2000 bonuses have been already given...

But,
    The terms and conditions for the offer. Only 1 card per person and you must be over 18 and a UK resident. Pockit will load £5.00 directly to your card when you make a first load of a minimum £10. We will add the £5 to your card within 5 working days of your first load. Pockit retain the right to withhold the load offer if the customer is deemed to be false or fraudulent. You must load a minimum of £10 within 1 month of receiving your card to be eligible to receive your free £5. Offer limited to first 2,000 customers only.

So let's wait 5 working days.
  • manami_mnm
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    credit card.

It is a prepaid debit card, not a credit.
  • MABLE
    Options
    manami_mnm wrote: »
    It is a prepaid debit card, not a credit.

Quite correct and sorry for misleading everyone. A touch of word blindness.
  • pinkcalculator
    Options
    Ordered my card on 11/11 added )10 credit straight away which is showing but not the £5 bonus still a couple of days to go sounds like we might have been done, doesn't give me any confidence to use it in the future
  • MABLE
    Options
    Well this is the 5th working day and I loaded the card with £10 last Wednesday. I sent them an email yesterday and confirmed I was one of the lucky ones (yippee) and the £5.00 would be credited 5 working days after it was loaded. Just checked no sign of it yet!
  • pinkcalculator
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    Well this is the 5th working day and I loaded the card with £10 last Wednesday. I sent them an email yesterday and confirmed I was one of the lucky ones (yippee) and the £5.00 would be credited 5 working days after it was loaded. Just checked no sign of it yet!

My card arrived today and I loaded it on the 11th so looks like I should also be getting the £5
  • strickersuk
    Options
    Ordered and loaded on the 14th, £5 added today. I was looking for something like this for my daughter so am very happy. £10.99 spent, £14.01 balance on the card.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure