Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis

Options

Comments

• suzyq66
    Options
    Has anybody thought that the differences in what people receive could be in relation to the amount of money they have spent in the store?
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    suzyq66 wrote: »
    Has anybody thought that the differences in what people receive could be in relation to the amount of money they have spent in the store?

If you read back through the thread you will find the answer to that is no. They appear to be sent purely randomly.
  • Relbs
    Relbs Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I received my first lot of vouchers (only 3, but signed up in the summer), and then nothing. Not even a letter or email to say they are stopping them. Is there a way to find out if they have my correct details? (haven't moved but just wondered!)
    Thanks.
  • tommybc
    tommybc Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    what kind of buns?
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Options
    Just got a postcard in the post telling me that my ..."next lot of reward vouchers will be with you by mid-February. So you'll soon be able to discover all of the exciting things we've got lined up for you." Hmm I wonder what the exciting stuff is? :rotfl:
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just got a postcard in the post telling me that my ..."next lot of reward vouchers will be with you by mid-February. So you'll soon be able to discover all of the exciting things we've got lined up for you." Hmm I wonder what the exciting stuff is? :rotfl:

I've just had an email confirming the same. Fingers crossed for tea & cake!!
  • lea_uk
    lea_uk Posts: 233 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'd be happy with more free cake and hot drink.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wonder what we'll be receiving???
  • carlislelass
    carlislelass Posts: 1,776 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I`ve also had an e-mail. Had 6 vouchers last year plus one at xmas for a tote bag only{no choice}
  • simone10
    simone10 Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Think I had about 9 Hot drink and cake vouchers last year. Including the final one which was hot drink/cake or tote bag. I went for the tote bag as its better for my health :)
    Had this email on 7 Jan 2015. On the one hand I'd like hot drink and cke vouchers to start again - but I can't resist FREE food and drink which is NOT good for the dieting.
    2yvo21k.jpg
    The end is nigh
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family