UnbeatableHire.com

Options

Comments

• jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,625 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Or maybe I'll be sunbathing on the beach in Rio (again) !

Is that with the money you've made from these investors?
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • Royter
    Options
    Hi,

I am seriously thinking of investing in unbeatable invest but have been sussing them out for about 3 months but have not been able to visit them yet. However during my research any negative comments have not been backed up by any facts ie folk who have invested and then either did not get paid or lost their capital.

Does anyone know of anyone who has come unstuck. Words like it is too good to be true is ok but personally I would prefer that someone speak with some experience of the company.

Any help with this would be appreciated.
  • EdGasket
    EdGasket Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    Options
    £35K would buy me a decent holiday each year for the rest of my life; why bother with this scheme if you've got that sort of money? There's no FSCS protection so what happens if they go bust or the fleet gets burned out / vandalised?
  • nzseries1
    nzseries1 Posts: 2,240 Forumite
    Options
    Royter wrote: »
    I am seriously thinking of investing in unbeatable invest

Aren't we all! :D
    You're spelling is effecting me so much. Im trying not to be phased by it but your all making me loose my mind on mass!! My head is loosing it's hair. I'm going to take myself off the electoral role like I should of done ages ago and move to the Caribean. I already brought my plane ticket, all be it a refundable 1.
  • Mistermeaner
    Mistermeaner Posts: 2,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi,

I am seriously thinking of investing in unbeatable invest but have been sussing them out for about 3 months but have not been able to visit them yet. However during my research any negative comments have not been backed up by any facts ie folk who have invested and then either did not get paid or lost their capital.

Does anyone know of anyone who has come unstuck. Words like it is too good to be true is ok but personally I would prefer that someone speak with some experience of the company.

I invested with them and lost everything.
    Left is never right but I always am.
  • EdGasket
    EdGasket Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    Options
    ggb1979 wrote: »

Seriously? If so can you elaborate?
  • JohnRo
    JohnRo Posts: 2,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ggb1979 wrote: »

If true I think you really ought to share your experience. It's sounds dodgy but confirmation would help others who might be considering this (though why beats me) to steer well clear.
    'We don't need to be smarter than the rest; we need to be more disciplined than the rest.' - WB
  • Admiralbenbow
    Options
    Irony, perhaps?
  • Mistermeaner
    Mistermeaner Posts: 2,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I was replying to Royster.

Can't back anything up but my statement is as valid as anything supporting this 'opportunity'
    Left is never right but I always am.
  • jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 17,625 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi,

Why would you go for an unregulated investment when there are thousands of regulated options where you are guaranteed not to be scammed?
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback