Free Unlock codes for Nokia Phones 2

Options
Browntoa
Browntoa Posts: 49,300 Forumite
Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
We are starting a new thread as the old one was getting a bit long to read.

There are sites where you can do this for free online if you are happy to do it that way

http://unlock.nokiafree.org/

http://www.trycktill.com/eng/unlock_swe.asp ( just click on the English flag
to get the site in english )

download a free standalone software version, you pick the model of phone and it sets it up for you .( beware though, there are some models with multiple settings now that this calc cannot cope with)

http://www.download.com/NokiaFREE-u...j=dl&tag=button

there is a newer version just released (28/12/05) which is available here

http://nokiafree.org/forums/t78427/h/s.html

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO WAY TO UNLOCK THE NOKIA 6630+6680+7710+9500+9300+6620+N70+N90, the only way to get it unlocked is to pay the Network ! . Any site that claims to unlock these is lying !! . The only equipment available at this time repairs the software on the phone, it cannot unlock it ( info still correct 19/02/06 )

Your IMEI number is obtained by entering *#06# into the phone

You need to enter the Network that the phone is locked to not the one you wish to use.

As a rule the code ending in +7# is the one to use in the U.K. if that one does not work then try the one ending +1#

You only get 5 attempts to unlock by code so if you get stuck please ask for help !! (it's not the end of the world if you use up your 5 tries, the phone will still work and can be unlocked by a shop/market or boot stallholder with the correct equipment for about £10)

if you feel unsure about getting the correct code then please feel free to send a private message to either myself or user Drahcir (just click on our names on the left of our posts to get the drop down menu with that option.

Unlock Instructions:

1. Only try the supplied code once

2. Take out the SIM card from the phone.(unless it is a Nokia 6230i, you need to put a sim card from another Network in that one before you enter the code...Drahcir reminds me !!)

3.Type in the generated code in the phone

(E.g) #pw+123456789101112+1#

the phone will then normally reboot itself and come back on at which point it is unlocked. Try with a simcard from another network and it should accept it.

You may be asked for the security code which is 12345 (or sometimes 00000) uless you changed it or "PIN code" if the sim card itself has a security code(normally a 4 digit code supplied with the sim card) .If you enter the wrong Sim PIN 10 times you will be asked for a PUK code which you need to get from the Network.

IF you cannot remember your security code this can be reset by a shop/market or boot stallholder with the correct equipment for about £5 to £10

Further Informational Instruction:

1. To show p in the phones display - just press * three times within two seconds.

2. To show w in the phones display - just press * four times within two seconds.

3. To show + in the phones display - just press * twice within two seconds.

For articles on unlocking and links to various bits of free software then go to www.unlockme.co.uk

***Edit by Board Guide, there is a closed thread here regarding the unlocking of other manufacturers' phones***

##### PLEASE DO NOT POST REQUESTS TO UNLOCK OTHER MAKES OF MOBILES IN THIS THREAD...IF IT IS NOT LISTED IN THE THREAD ABOVE THEN YOUR PHONE NEEDS TO BE UNLOCKED IN A SHOP BY CABLE AND SERVICE EQUIPMENT FOR ABOUT £10 ##############
Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member

Comments

• Browntoa
    Options
    if you have asked for a code and it is not in this thread look in the old thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=1024051#post1024051
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks drahcir for the code on the other thread the number 1 worked with no sim.
  • scotswarvet
    Options
    I have tried using the calculator with Browntoa's instructions from a few threads back (below) but still did not manage to unlock it sadly.

the settings you need are (on the downloaded calc)

choose 1100 as the phone model

chose "Virgin special code" as the Network setting (23400001)

change the box serial from the default (GTCL-001) to the option called "ONE" 32836

code 7 is the one to use !!

I cannot see where this comes in:

change the box serial from the default (GTCL-001) to the option called "ONE" 32836

Where am I going wrong. :confused:

I have 3 virgin 1100's to unlock if anyone can help me please.

IME: 357079009826325

IME: 357079009829683

IME: 357079009819320
  • Browntoa
    Options
    same order

#pw+11 30 44 43 31 23 30 3+7#

#pw+11 72 94 43 25 05 15 0+7#

#pw+80 42 71 12 32 75 13 0+7#

that last setting is the setting at the bottom left of the downloaded Calc
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • Gem+Dave+Kaci
    Options
    I'm trying to unlock a Nokia 6101 currently locked to o2 but that phone model doesn't seem to appear on any of the websites shown here!! Can anyone help??

The IMEI number is 356630004910067 and the phone is currently locked to o2

I've also got a Samsung E350 which I was hoping to get unlocked - done anyone know if this can be done remotely or would I need to use a cable??

Many thanks!!! :)
  • behindtheeye
    Options
    Hi, can someone provide the code to unlock a Nokia 6030 on o2 with IMEI 356632009745589

Thanks!
  • behindtheeye, i recommed you not to paste you mobile phone information here, NEVER PASTE YOU IMEI in here, if you want your phone unlocked, pm it someone who does it.

Thanks
  • behindtheeye
    Options
    Why? The previous thread has 100s of IMEI numbers!
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    Quite correct behindtheeye, the previous Nokia unlocking thread had more than 67,000 views and no problems about providing the information that the very helpful "unlockers" ask for.

However, if any user has a problem with this Browntoa, drahcir and groover to mention only three have no problem with user's pm'ing them.

HTH

icon7.gif
  • groover_3
    groover_3 Posts: 223 Forumite
    Options
    As Edinburghlass says, feel free to PM me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure