Options
12345679»

Comments

• MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    craftmad wrote: »
    Those crates/carriers do look good. If anybody actually sees them in the flesh, could they let us know if they are actually substantial enough to hold bottles. I'm thinking that they may be good to fill with deodorants, body sprays, shaving gel etc, y'know all the boring stuff that people don't like buying for themselves. Thanks for the link.
    Carly, The Range sell rolls of inexpensive cellophane in the craft section (my local one does).

I've got 4 of them sat in my craft room LOL I'd say they could hold bottles but I would probably not be entirely happy sticking 6 large beers in - I think 3 beers would be totally fine though :)

And they tart up easily to be honest :) One of them I've tied a ribbon round and made a bow, another I hot glued 3 christmas red glittery flowers to the front of - just having a play around to be honest :) They look way more than £1!! :cool:
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • helcat26
    helcat26 Posts: 1,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Just found out I am having a foot op at the end Nov so need to do everything in advance that cannot be delivered AAAAGH
  • 19carlymarie88
    Options
    Hi guys sorry I haven't been online recently to respond! Thank you all for the advice I still haven't bought anything like that yet.....although I have pretty much got all the presents etc barring my OH & dad.

Will definitely have a look at The Range Craftmad thank you!

And Happy One, thank you for the advice, didn't think of using any container just always had pretty baskets & boxes in my head! I've already been buying bits and pieces like you said and spreading it amongst everyone. Done very well I'm very proud if I say so myself!...although I did get a bit carried away on the kids bits and buy way more little bits than I should have! But I suppose xmas is all about the kids more so hey ho!
  • Susie_Richards
    Options
    Only 9 days until Christmas!

:santa2::xmastree::xmassign::rudolf::xmassmile:snow_laug

image.php?nid=12318&oid=4694130&width=512&height=288
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts