RevitaDerm, Revitol, Perfect Radiance?

Options

Comments

• sue280
    Options
    I too was taken in by this scam.
    I asked for a free trial on Monday this week and realised as soon as I'd done this that it was a scam.
    I could not get through to them on the number they gave to cancel and when I tried to send an e-mail was told that this was an invalid address.
    Thanks to the people who posted on this site, I managed to obtain both phone numbers, the correct e-mail address and have contacted this company by phone and e-mail to cancel.
    I have also cancelled my debit card and closed my bank account, as they have already taken £5.95 from my account.
    I found LLoyds TSB to be totally unhelpful in this situation, they actually refused to close my account as I had a transaction of £12 pending, one of which was this company's charges!
    I have also reported this to the FTC as suggested by a member of this site.
    I will be taking legal advice today just incase these rogues decide to start sending me parcels and I'm still waiting for confirmation of cancellation from them, so will be back on to them as soon as have tied everything up with LLoyds TSB.
    Will be banking elsewhere in future!
  • juliulio
    Options
    Hi, Please can someone give me the email address(s) for this company. I have only messaged them through the website window. Thanks
  • customkay
    Options
    I regularly read the forums and have benifited in many ways, but I very foolishly ordered the perfect radience on Tuesday without checking properly first, It came today and something didn't seem right. Very vague packaging!

Cards now cancled and emails sent, all before any money was taken. There were no T&C's when I order, belive me I checked.

I did also try to phone but the girls English was so poor (sounded chinese) I gave up. I figure if the debit card is cancled they no longer have the details to take money anyway.

Thankyou all very much for you help and advice, you just saved me a lot of money, time and hassle.
  • onlyafool_3
    Options
    12Casey4F wrote: »
    :jFurther to my previous message re above products. At last I can sleep easy. After finding this forum I immediatly cancelled my credit card, until I could cancel the order for these products, I telephoned 08081683685 & received cancellation numbers for both products.
    I then E-Mailed the Company & gave them all the details of the phone conversation ie cancellation numbers being given & also being told to keep products and asked for a reply E-Mail confirming same.

I received a reply on the 16/11/2011 confirming everything and that the only charges made were P&P which was in total £5.92. But they did say that if I decided to re-subscribe, I could have a reduction of 50% ( Pigs would fly first). I have checked my credit card accounts and there are no further charges, so just waiting for new credit card.

The bottom line is, I am so grateful to all the members of this Forum, because if I had'nt seen these messages I would'nt have acted so quickly and would probably be quite a bit poorer.
    So once again many many thanks to you all.:T from 12Casey4F
    i too was duped into this sceme/ scam recently, i have phoned today only to be told that they dont have any record of my name or order, they took my phone number and said they would refer it to their corperate offices so that they could cancel it, it took 2 calls to America, being put on hold for 15 mins each time then being cut off by Trixie, but hopefully she will do as she said and il get this scam on my card stopped as the bank just isnt interested in helping me
    the number i used is 020 3514 1398
  • onlyafool_3
    Options
    juliulio wrote: »
    Hi, Please can someone give me the email address(s) for this company. I have only messaged them through the website window. Thanks

phone 020 3514 1398, its America , i called at 1.30pm and got to speak to an adviser, make sure you have your order ID number , i think its at the top of your confirmation email for the product you ordered, hope you get it sorted
  • veryunsure
    Options
    Do the products even work as they are claimed to?
  • pinkleslee
    Options
    i have tried several times to get my money back received my order a week ago so naturally starting using it 2 days later £80 gone out of my bank account and another two days later another £80 how can you send items back unused when as soon as you receive them you are going to try them i have asked my bank to stop any further payments and if they can not do this then to cancell my card and re-issue me with a new one while in the mean time i continue to try and get my money back
  • onlyafool_3
    Options
    at last i have managed to get through to perfect radiance ( perfect crap ) , i was assured that my 3 accounts were now cancelled , wasnt aware i had 3 accounts , apparently the charge you for the totally free eye cream also, i was given 3 cancellation codes and told i would get an email confirming the cancellation, havnt yet recieved the email but im crossing everything i can in the hope i do get it
    The number i used was 0808 168 3685 , i called at 11.05 on sunday 27th november and had no problems getting through

0808 168 3685 call them now to cancel your subsciption to this rubbish
  • vix2000
    vix2000 Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 28 November 2011 at 2:50AM
    Options
    Not much consolation to you all but this thread has just saved me cash and stress so thanks.

I am angry that I was led to this site via an ad on facebook. Another poster said it was on sainsburys. Surely large companies like these should take responsibility for what they advertise on their websites? I think Martin Lewis should get on their case!!!

If anyone was desperate to try this product I suppose you could use a pre-paid visa with just a small amount on it then they wouldn't be able to take any more cash???????
  • eviebean
    Options
    Just read these posts today realising I would not be able to phone and even so it might be too late. So just went straight to credit company and cancelled card. Sent off emails to advise these rip off merchants that i was cancelling. I did have an uneasy feeling all along, but it was a link connected to the telegraph, I am sure, that praised these products. I guess that was a scam as well.
    :money:Thank you for this wonderful site xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport