debsjc Posts: 3,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lynzpik wrote: »
    Nearly tried every TESCO code and finally got

XX-BONB £5 off £50 to work. :T

Hope it work for everyone else!

Thank you

This worked on one of my accounts, and not the other for some reason....but i'm just happy to get anything to work! :confused:
  • Gailie
    Options
    How many accounts can you have with tesco's?
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know of a valid code for Tesco Direct please? I don't recall seeing one for some time now yet there used to be plenty available :confused:

I want to place a substantial order but unless I can find a working code then they won't get my money! :rotfl:
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • homealone_2
    homealone_2 Posts: 2,004 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    havent had a working code for ages but thought i would have another try and put my order through and the bit at the bottom which says do you have any codes to enter is gone??? and then when i came on here to find out why the tesco code bit on here is also gone and only the discussion bit is here, please help think going mad?
  • MrsChips
    MrsChips Posts: 407 Forumite
    Options
    I had a discount code of £40. I placed an order for £51. When the order came it totalled £39.20 because 4 items totalling £10+ were "unavailable". These were items that could easily have been substituted. Customer services have said the store will phone me. Still waiting!

I had this email too.... Did it say that you were entitled to it because you had spent over £250 on White Goods by any chance?

When I got the email I knew it was a mistake (I posted here to see if anyone else had got it) but rather than wait for them to take it off me I spent it Quick!! I had my delivery yesterday and the invoice showed £40 E-Voucher and just checked my Bank account and the correct amount has been taken so they will have a fight on there hands if they try and take it back now!!

Hope you get it sorted out - I would suggest that you get your order in quick and replace the out of stock items with some other goodies just to make it up to the £40 !!
    2009 Savings & Winnings so far....
    Pigsback £15.06 +[strike]£40[/strike] M&S Vouchers + £20 New Look + TNS £15 Capital Bonds + Qype Ninja Goodies + £50 Virgin Voucher
    Sealed Pot Challenge #589 - Target £150
  • Coconut_Man
    Options
    XX-BONB £5 off £50 worked for me - thanks

(groceries)
  • rosemary54
    rosemary54 Posts: 2,495 Forumite
    Options
    Gailie wrote: »
    How many accounts can you have with tesco's?

think its 5 at 1 address,but would need 5 email addresses then
  • cleagarr_2
    Options
    isica1903 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, sorry if this has been asked before. But the last couple of times I finally managed to find a working code, it got accepted and when I put my payment details in, I got a message saying there is a problem because I've entered an invalid voucher. Is anyone else getting this, are they now only allowing the person the voucher was sent to to use it? I wouldn't mind but in 3 years I have never ever had a money off voucher sent to me!?!:(

exact same thing. I spent an hour last night doing the shopping, spending over £100 and then got this message.

Anyone know why or a way around it? As it is my wife is off the Aldi today. Well done Tesco.
  • kerik4
    kerik4 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    MrsChips wrote: »
    I had this email too.... Did it say that you were entitled to it because you had spent over £250 on White Goods by any chance?

When I got the email I knew it was a mistake (I posted here to see if anyone else had got it) but rather than wait for them to take it off me I spent it Quick!! I had my delivery yesterday and the invoice showed £40 E-Voucher and just checked my Bank account and the correct amount has been taken so they will have a fight on there hands if they try and take it back now!!

Hope you get it sorted out - I would suggest that you get your order in quick and replace the out of stock items with some other goodies just to make it up to the £40 !!

I had the same email offering £20 voucher for £250 white goods order, now retracted and offered another voucher as replacement. Big error if they've sent it to so many people. :rolleyes:
  • MrsChips
    MrsChips Posts: 407 Forumite
    Options
    I had the same email offering £20 voucher for £250 white goods order, now retracted and offered another voucher as replacement. Big error if they've sent it to so many people. :rolleyes:

Oh, Sorry to hear that your Voucher got retracted. Sounds like I've been Lucky then and somebody at Tesco is going to get a very big telling off !!
    2009 Savings & Winnings so far....
    Pigsback £15.06 +[strike]£40[/strike] M&S Vouchers + £20 New Look + TNS £15 Capital Bonds + Qype Ninja Goodies + £50 Virgin Voucher
    Sealed Pot Challenge #589 - Target £150
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport