MobileXpression

Options

Comments

• Muhren
    Muhren Posts: 1,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I emailed them and they got back to me to let me know there was a coding error their end, which has now been fixed. I have been on today and was apple to claim this week's credit.
    LBM: Dec 2012 - Debt £38,180/ Now £0.
    DFD - 17/04/2016
    Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing from something.

• ASDMummy
    Options
    I installed the software and after I got the initial sign up 10 points I ordered my card and the uninstalled as it was making my phone go slow.

I got several emails telling me the cards were out of stock. And haven't heard anything since Thursday. I emailed support who gave me the orders email address to contact. Orders haven't replied at all.

Anyone else had this? Is it worth me chasing?
  • Raimonds
    Options
    Hi. Can not find info anywhere! Do You earn more points for installing the app and using on more than one device or not - just the one point per week to Your account?

Thanks in advance!
  • bouboumum
    Options
    Hi, my app seems to have completely changed around. Usually I log on a Monday and click to redeem my point. I cant find anywhere an option to claim my point for the past week. Any advise?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    bouboumum wrote: »
    Hi, my app seems to have completely changed around. Usually I log on a Monday and click to redeem my point. I cant find anywhere an option to claim my point for the past week. Any advise?
    I think this is a glitch. This morning the site was down. I have sent a support ticket.
  • Zippetydoodaa
    Options
    They invite you to install software which sits in background of your phone, then reward you for doing so. All Good! Except they collect the data they want, then suspend your account and refuse to pay you any rewards due without explanation. There's only one winner, and it's them!
  • Muhren
    Options
    ciaccino wrote: »
    I've been using for 16 months and, apart for a few technical glitches, ive always been paid properly.

Me too, I think I have had 3 x £10 Amazon vouchers from them.
    DFD - 17/04/2016

• littlesheepy
    littlesheepy Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Is anybody still using this OK? I noticed an offer for installing it via swagbucks and wondered if it was worth it?
  • Muhren
    Options
    Is anybody still using this OK? I noticed an offer for installing it via swagbucks and wondered if it was worth it?

Received another £10 voucher on Monday, so it is still working fine for me.
    DFD - 17/04/2016

• Wednesday100
    Options
    I've had two lots of £20 vouchers - I wait the full 20 weeks to cash out - as well as whatever the initial bonus was. Has worked well for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure