Reclaim lost Amazon music

Options

Comments

• suwinter
    suwinter Posts: 15 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Glad I checked - had 158 tracks going back to 2001. Some were the Shadows which I bought for my Dad many years ago, but as someone else said... thankfully there's a delete button!
  • JHL1959
    Options
    Crikey it's given me back 182 CDs worth which is 2367 tracks! Amazingly still like a lot of them, really cheered me up....now to figure out how to get them into itunes and Sonos...long evening ahead!!!:T:rotfl:
  • atarisrocks
    Options
    i have purchased around 100 cds in the past few years and all it can find is 3 tracks off 1 cd (not sure what happened to the other 9 songs) either im doing something wrong or amazon hates my choice in music (mainly metal and pop-punk)
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,008 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Now all we need is for CD Wow (Or whatever they call themselves now) to do the same thing - then we would be talking serious numbers of CDs :)
    I think....
  • loubieloula
    Options
    Has anyone managed to do this via the iPad app?

Whilst trying to figure it out noticed this I the t&c

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel your order or return this album, our normal order cancellation and product return policies will apply regarding the physical version of this album. However, if you download any of the tracks on the MP3 version of the album from your Cloud Player library (including if you have enabled auto-download to a device and any of the tracks on the MP3 version of the album auto-download), you will be considered to have purchased the MP3 version of the album from the Amazon MP3 Store (sold by Amazon Media EU Sarl) and we will charge your credit card (or other payment method) for the price of the MP3 version of the album at the time your cancellation or return is processed (which will be non-refundable and may be a higher price than the physical version of the album). If you cancel your order or return the album and you do not download any of the tracks on the MP3 version of the album from your Cloud Player library, we will remove it from your Cloud Player library and you will not be charged for it
  • eurochatnoir
    Options
    Some useful info about how to import missing purchases if you go to the Amazon Help area and put in the search term: Accessing your past Amazon purchases (MSE forbids me from inserting the link :-)
  • Tiglath
    Tiglath Posts: 3,816 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    128 songs here - very pleased :)
    "Save £12k in 2019" #120 - £100,699.57/£100,000
  • Retro_Bunny
    Options
    Wow! Checked both of our accounts and have over 300 songs in 20 albums. We got some really random stuff based on purchases for varied friends and family over the years.
    From Fats Domino to Rage Against The Machine to Hayseed Dixie :D
    --- Warning: Grumpy Old Man in Training ---
  • Former_MSE_Becca
    Options
    suwinter wrote: »
    Glad I checked - had 158 tracks going back to 2001. Some were the Shadows which I bought for my Dad many years ago, but as someone else said... thankfully there's a delete button!

Why would you want to delete the Shadows?! :o

MSE Becca
  • fallen121
    fallen121 Posts: 900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Bought an obscure jazz album in 2009, it's not in the Cloud Player but ANOTHER album by the same artist with completely different songs has been imported instead.

So what's THAT all about, then?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport