Official Trying to Conceive - Thread 13

Options

Comments

• Rachylou1981
    Rachylou1981 Posts: 714 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi ladies, ok if I Kind of join?

Kind of because I have PCOS and not mildly :-/ and a lot of previous mc. Took me ten years to fall preg with my daughter and now at 32 I'm guessing would be about the same next time.....

On the off chance I bought some OPK and when they turned up, bang on dark line (disregarded as pcos causes false lines) but then got loads of EWCM and two darker tests so I THINK I am 3dpo but only DTD once recently so unlikely to have caught.

Not trying, I cant deal with the heartache but seriously hoping

Welcome to the thread FreshStart, wishing you lots of luck this time round and hoping you get your second child sooner than last time
  • freshstart11
    freshstart11 Posts: 416 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you x
    Official DFD: Dec 29
    Challenge DFD: July 23
    Debts Cleared: 1/13
    Building EF: £20/£600 3%
  • LottieLou
    LottieLou Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Can I please join? (Again) I was part of the thread a year or so ago now and got my bfp but miscarried soon after. I remember how devastating it was to see my name, quite a few months after on the thread graduate list :(:(

I had a little breakdown anxiety/depression and was actually really quite bad. It's taken me until now to be able to cope (I'm not blaming the mc for this, but it certainly didn't help my mood).

Anyway, I'm now 29 and am 4 days late but AF is on its way so I strongly suspect I will become cd1 overnight.

Lots of love to you all & I will have a little read back through the posts now xx
  • A0503
    A0503 Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    Hello Fresh, welcome & I hope your stay is short xx

Hi Lottie, I am so sorry to hear about your mc, how heart-breaking for you, again I hope your stay here is short & sweet, let us know if AF does arrive, is it usually late? xx

CD28 for me so lets see if AF arrives today, feeling a bit offish so I won't be surprised if she does xx
  • cats2012
    cats2012 Posts: 1,182 Forumite
    Options
    Fresh and Lottie I hope your stay is short too. Lottie so sorry for what you've been through xx
    Officially Mrs B as of March 2013
    TTC since Apr 2015, baby B born March 2017
  • newthrift
    newthrift Posts: 1,252 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Two Week Wait (BFP Hopefuls)
    CD28 A0503 - 11DPO :cool:
    CD36 cats2012 - 16DPO :cool:

"If in doubt - BD" Zone

CD5 newthrift - Awaiting ov :o
    CD10 athensgeorgia - Awaiting ov :o
    CD13 easilydistracted - Awaiting ov :o
    CD13 Keekee - Awaiting ov :o
    CD13 Milliebob - Awaiting ov :o
    CD16 firebird082 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD21 ButterflyBabe - Awaiting ov :o
    CD26 angel11 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD28 midget_1907 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD40 clarabell1984 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD96 Slinky_Selina - Awaiting ov :o

"Wine and Chocolate" zone

Those we haven't heard from in a while
    CD62 Alex_88 - Awaiting ov :o
    CD65 little angel - Awaiting ov :o
    CD111 the_insider - Awaiting ov :o

Those with * sometimes uses conceive plus/preseed.
    The names in blue has a link to their Fertility Friend chart.
    When posting updates, can you please do them in Magenta so it's easy to spot. This thread is all about support, so remember to click thanks on as many posts as you can! It makes us all feel loved.

For those posting on smartphones or tablets the code for magenta is
    ([ )COLOR="magenta"( ] )your text ( [ )/COLOR ( ] ) (lose the round bracket)

Please let me know if anything needs editing (including the zone you are in) and I will try to keep up.
    Christmas is the most magical time of the year :santa2:
    Mum to two boys :heartpuls
  • freshstart11
    freshstart11 Posts: 416 Forumite
    Options
    Possibly 4dpo and feeling every tweak and twinge. Forgot how crazy it makes me go. LP is always the same 14 days so I guess if I did ovulate will at least have a natural period is nothing else
    Official DFD: Dec 29
    Challenge DFD: July 23
    Debts Cleared: 1/13
    Building EF: £20/£600 3%
  • angel11
    angel11 Posts: 411 Forumite
    edited 6 July 2016 at 12:56PM
    Options
    Well I had my GP appointment finally this morning to discuss results of my bloods. She's saying that my progesterone results are really promising (20.6) & everything else is good, apart from my potassium, which is a bit on the low side. Acupuncturist is still insisting that progesterone should be over 60, so no idea really whether I'm oving or not. When I mentioned to GP that I was concerned results pointed to me not oving, she didn't really seem to know what the level should be, just kept saying that it was positive, & then said that it was just done to try to reassure me - obvs not feeling v reassured :mad: GP is going to submit referral to fc this week, so at least that's something. Oh & I've to increase my thyroxine again.

New I think I'll stay on the lists for now if that's OK.

Hope everyone is good
  • gemgemr
    Options
    hi there, can i join please? been ttc #2 since jan, altho not a lot of bd has been going on! So i bought some OV test strips to try this month and time it a bit better! So i got a positive on mon eve, and bd on mon eve and this morning. how many days after the positive should u bd for? are those 2 times likely to be enough? sorry bit confused about it all! The strips were just cheap ones so not very good instructions!
  • ButterflyBabe
    Options
    Hi all,

Big hugs to those who need one, thanks for taking over the reins with the list Newthrift

As I haven't really been tracking this month I cant say for definite when I OV'd but i'm guessing it was around last weekend. I had some major painful cramps on Sunday evening which I think may be a big sign and I also had a little bit of pink spotting last Wednesday. I am just going to see if/when AF shows up next week.

One random thing I did notice was last night I went out with some friends and had 2 glasses of wine and felt hammered. Normally it takes a hell of a lot more than that to get me drunk so I'm thinking is this maybe an early sign or pregnancy? I know I shouldn't SS but every little thing I find out of character leads me straight to Google to check but to be fair if you type any random symptom into google with the words signs of pregnancy it will have you believing you are.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback