Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• Mrsnorthy
    Mrsnorthy Posts: 53 Forumite
    Options
    I bought 2 large bags of rabbit food on Thurs from Feltham,got them home and looked the same as the Russell rabbit food I normally buy so went back today to grab another bag, bargain, also bough 2 bags of dry cat food.. Webbox complete cat food 1kg ( think the rabbit food is 1.6kg) pleased to see the weight watchers cheese puffs back in but they have been rebranded and now contain 4 bags instead of 6 so grab the old bags if you can find them,oh also got 2 small wrought iron trellece for the runner beans , about 3 ft high
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Picked up some 250ml cans of Teak Oil Spray....for when the rain finally stops and I can (hopefully!) revive my poor garden furniture.

Also got some lovely silver-coloured, metal tablecloth weights (clip-on) - 4 in a pack. I got butterfly design but they also had dragonfly ones.
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Lol ajuk, the promotional end is for 2 weeks but hopefully we'll have the Jubilee stock in for a while considering it isn't until June 5th and loooooads of people seem to want some xx
  • Crowdpleaser
    Crowdpleaser Posts: 1,277 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Any idea if they have any wood style 6x4 photo frames in. Ive seen them before but ahavent been for a bit due to a vommy child! x
  • flandot
    flandot Posts: 1,596 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry can't find a Poundworld thread, but I got some Collection 2000 make up in a little pouch yesterday. There were loads of them, the majority of which had 2 items or more inside. There were also some Almay, Rimmel and Revlon pounches, generally with 1 item inside.

I got these:

http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-2000-Intense-Colour-Supersoft-Kohl-Pencils_1212448/
    (Not exactly that packaging but I got a brown kohl pencil.)

http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-2000-Glam-Crystals_1016814/
    (This exact item.)

Really pleased! Also saw this:

http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-2000-Extreme-Coloured-Length-Mascara-Teal_1132369/

I know this isn't the best makeup around but I find it to be perfectly good for eye makeup products!
    Feb wins: Angry Birds mug, £250 Perfume Shop bundle :D
  • sasha2000_uk
    sasha2000_uk Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    Lol ajuk, the promotional end is for 2 weeks but hopefully we'll have the Jubilee stock in for a while considering it isn't until June 5th and loooooads of people seem to want some xx

In the Chatham branch on Sunday the jubilee range was already out and most of it gone. No plates or cups, they had tinsel, straws, blow up flags, blow up crowns, tea towels, shopping bags.
  • kirst
    kirst Posts: 383 Forumite
    Options
    All the Jubilee stuff was out in the Poundland I was just in (Glasgow)
    Funky Little Frog
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    In the Chatham branch on Sunday the jubilee range was already out and most of it gone. No plates or cups, they had tinsel, straws, blow up flags, blow up crowns, tea towels, shopping bags.

I know this is the Poundland thread but....if anyone is after Jubilee tableware and can't get hold of the Poundland stuff, The Works currently has some union jack designed items for 99p per pack (paper cups, napkins etc). Not sure how it compares to the Poundland stuff but thought I'd mention in case anyone is desperate!
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    When I got to work this morning expecting to put the Jubilee stuff out it had already been done!Most of it was gone this evening but there's plenty more in the stockroom so no doubt that's what I'll be doing tomorrow :) Still no cups and plates and the rugs and cushion cobers are on the Homewares aisle xx
  • ermintrudey
    ermintrudey Posts: 16 Forumite
    edited 1 May 2012 at 10:22PM
    Options
    When I got to work this morning expecting to put the Jubilee stuff out it had already been done!Most of it was gone this evening but there's plenty more in the stockroom so no doubt that's what I'll be doing tomorrow :) Still no cups and plates and the rugs and cushion cobers are on the Homewares aisle xx

Hi Cheeky, Have you got the tote bags with the union jack on, the trays and the oven glove?
    I tried at westwoodx today but no luck. Only had the tote bag with the queen on, bunting, cake tier, cake decorations, rugs - two types, flags, blowers, mugs, cushion covers , can't remember what else.
    Not sure wether to make a trip over to Canterbury in case you have more stuff in?
    :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure