Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Tinka21
    My New Diary!
    • 3rd Dec 12, 11:50 AM
    My New Diary! 3rd Dec 12 at 11:50 AM
    I used to be an avid member of the diaries and fighting debt but I started to lose the fight and I lost my house in 2011 which has now added to the debt I owe, so although I have some of it under control and payment plans in place I'll be over 60 before its all paid off at the current pace I'm going!

I'm going to use this diary so I can keep track of how much I owe and what i'm paying off and how I'm making extra money!

My partner and I finally got married this year after almost 9 years and 3 kids later and I am pleased to say we don't owe a single penny from it So I know if we can buckle down and pay for that then we can hack some of our huge debts!

I need to have some NSD as I have a habit of taking the kids to school and popping into the morrisons next door and spending a fortune on things I didn't need!

I have nearly completed the christmas present shopping and should be completely done by the end of the week hopefully, then all left over money can start going towards overpayments!

I have started to crochet gifts for some people and hopefully next year I might start making things to sell!

I already meal plan and do a weekly budget so that I know exactly what money is going where so I have no excuses to not do this!
    Total Debt 36323 Dec 2012 21000 March 2015
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,388Posts Today

7,408Users online

Martin's Twitter