Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    DannyBo
    Bullying/mob mentality/cliques
    • 4th Dec 12, 10:46 PM
    Bullying/mob mentality/cliques 4th Dec 12 at 10:46 PM
    Hello ! )

I really love this website, have posted a couple of times but mainly lurk - I find most of the stuff in the different forum categories really useful and a lot of of the time interesting.

However, I have also seen people being sarcastic and condescending and others 'thanking' them for their input - some people just seem to sit here all day, waiting for a lamb to sacrifice

Maybe I'm just being hypersensitive, but half the time I don't post in a thread because I feel or have seen others being judged or slammed, or others have been made to look/feel ridiculous.

A lot of us ARE in the same boat and 90% of responses are usually more than helpful but some are just downright condescending

maybe I should take the plunge and get more involved, but for now I'll go back to lurking.
    Happy money saving ))
    Just saying...
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

245Posts Today

1,469Users online

Martin's Twitter