Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    dronid
    Kenwood Chef - Fun and Practical
    • 5th Oct 12, 11:05 AM
    Kenwood Chef - Fun and Practical 5th Oct 12 at 11:05 AM
    I just got my Christmas present. It was a reduced Kenwood Chef Titanium KM010. Needless to say, even though it was reduced it will be my only indulgence this year!

I think of it as Oldstyle as it will help me prepare home made food and hopefully make sure I can cut back on rubbish in preprepared food. That's my justification and I'm sticking to it!

I also consider it moneysaving as I have had various blenders and food processors over the last few years which have just burnt out from overuse. On that basis alone if this machine lasts 5 years then I will have broken even.

And now to be honest to myself I want to have a play! Has anyone got any advice, links to recipes or anything unusual or non-standard that you can do with this beast. Are there any other attachments that people have that they would recommend? This already has the food processor and the liquidiser.

Does it have a tea making attachment that no-one talks about?

Already made crumble and the flatmate made a spirrulina shake - he loves the taste of pond.

I could make it better myself at home. All I need is a small aubergine...

Current debt 7000 - loan. And a 4000 pound overdraft. That didn't work, did it?
Page 6
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

226Posts Today

1,675Users online

Martin's Twitter