Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    gradgrind
    Bank Coin sorting machines list - please add
    • 30th Dec 09, 11:40 AM
    Bank Coin sorting machines list - please add 30th Dec 09 at 11:40 AM
    Hi Everyone,
    I am trying to locate a nearby bank branch coin sorting machine. I'm with FD, so called to ask. As always, customer service is ace with them, and the lady disappeared to find out how to look this up for me. First obstacle, there is no definitive list available even to staff. So, you have to specify a branch, they look it up, and read out the list of facilities. And no, it's not on the HSBC website.

Now, since these machines are free to account holders of their respective banks, I'd expect that serious MS would want to find them and use them rather than pay the recently increased commission of 8.9% to Coinstar.

So, please post the Bank name and Branch name if you have used a machine. If they can't work out how to tell us, we'll have to do it for them.
    Simon
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

260Posts Today

1,414Users online

Martin's Twitter