"Half price" digital camera - £25 - until October 31st, 2007

Options
"Half price" digital camera. The offer is valid until Wednesday, 31st October 2007 whilst stocks last.

Thanks to RSI and arthritic fingers I can't be trusted to hold anything expensive nowadays and that includes cameras (which I keep dropping and breaking!) So I am pleased to find a cheap camera and wanted to share it with you (This is my first MSE "shopping" posting so please be patient if I get something wrong).

What to do
?

Paypal is currently offering a range of incentives so people will shop with them; including cashback and special offers from some retailers.

One offer is half price* on an HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera, via Misco! They state that it was £52.86, and is now £25 (including VAT).

To get it you need to go to PayPal Offers’ and look on the bottom right where you'll see Misco and it says half price digital camera under that. The offer is only available to those who opt to pay via PayPal, throughout October 2007.

The price excludes delivery. I opted for "3 day Lite" which is via City Link (not Royal Mail, phew!) for as little as £3.75 (ex VAT).

Their small print:

() Exclusive price (£25 including VAT but excluding delivery) on Misco no. 122130 HP Photosmart E327 Digital Camera (L2433A#200) only
() Offer available to PayPal customers only
() Delivery available for UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
() Offer valid until Wednesday 31st October 2007 whilst stocks
() This product is excluded from the PayPal Cashback offers.

* They say "half price". I've found the HP Photosmart E327 digital camera for sale at as high as £109.45 and as low as £40.91 at various retailers so I reckon £29 including delivery is not a bad price. Fingers crossed that City Link deliver the goodies ... then all I need is a decent camera neck-strap so I don't drop and break this one!

threadbanner.gif

Comments

• TaBunny
    TaBunny Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    this sounds like a tv advertisement very professional cool
    :p
  • jgrant_2
    Options
    Clicked on Link and this says that come up as £59 inc Vat.......
  • tr3mor
    tr3mor Posts: 2,325 Forumite
    Options
    janaltus wrote: »
    I can't be trusted to hold anything expensive nowadays and that includes cameras (which I keep dropping and breaking!)

Get a neckstrap to go with it ;)
  • bella4uk
    bella4uk Posts: 1,644 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    jgrant wrote: »
    Did you register with paypal offers.....link worked for me after registering
  • MKwife
    MKwife Posts: 787 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!
    Our dream has come true... :D
  • jpwhittle
    jpwhittle Posts: 1,509 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you great xmas prezzie
    back to comping in 2017, fingers crossed :beer:
  • janaltus
    janaltus Posts: 155 Forumite
    Options
    TaBunny wrote: »
    this sounds like a tv advertisement very professional cool

That's perceptive of you. Sorry. I'm an ex-journalist and ex-copy writer and find it nigh on impossible to write in a laid-back manner. But the offer is genuine, honest!
    jgrant wrote: »

Bella4UK is right. You must enrol with PayPal before you can take advantage of this offer. [Misco also sells this camera with a printer for £59.95 ex VAT, but it is not part of this offer.]
  • shoe*gal_2
    shoe*gal_2 Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you. I have just ordered one for my little boy. I'd given hope of finding anything this good this cheap.
  • CCCele
    CCCele Posts: 218 Forumite
    Options
    janaltus wrote: »
    Bella4UK is right. You must enrol with PayPal before you can take advantage of this offer. [Misco also sells this camera with a printer for £59.95 ex VAT, but it is not part of this offer.]

As far as I can tell, you have to register with PayPalOffers too, and not just with PayPal. I am already a PayPal member but it will not let me log in.
  • shoe*gal_2
    shoe*gal_2 Posts: 1,447 Forumite
    Options
    Mine came this morning. I didn't have to pay with PayPal either. I used a credit card just in case.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure