Free hotel stays

Ramada currently have an offer where they gurantee you the best rate avaliable. Ie, if you find it cheaper on any other website, they will let you have your first night stay free.
Expedia.co.uk have a 7 day advanced booking rate which is cheeper then the Ramada best avaliable rate. Simply book through Ramada.co.uk, check the price on Expedia, make a claim, and within 4 hours, they check the Expedia price, and offer you the room free..
Sorry if this is a little jumbled, but am about to dash out, and don't want anyone to miss on this great little offer!

Comments

• Just a quick update on this one, make sure you screengrab the Expedia price page before you make your claim, as its something they will ask for if the price has changed on the Expedia site before they check.
    Also, you will need to book this one 7 days in advance of traveling to get the "7 day special rate" from Expedia, which is the rate that undercuts Ramada's own price.
    No risk this one too, if they don't give you the free night, just cancel!
    :)
  • sertav
    sertav Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    what if you're only staying 1 night?
    5p savings box: £01.60
    £2 savings box: £12.00
    1 & 2p savings box: too many too count! :D
  • I was only staying the one night, and have been given the night free. If staying more then one night, you only get your first night free. and you really must read the terms of the offer on the website, just incase they add something in between me doing it on Saturday, and now.
    Also, booking individual reservations doesn't work, its only one night per hotel
  • Thanks, I've just booked the Ramada Newton Park near Burton-on-Trent, an Executive Room in October for £130. Expedia have the same for £110.50. I've submitted a claim and will post the result when I receive a reply.
    This space has been intentionally left blank
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    This could be a mini Easyjethotels!!! x
    Gone ... or have I?
  • terf
    terf Posts: 289 Forumite
    Do you know if this offer only applies to UK hotels? thx
  • It appears to be a worldwide thing.
  • Would I be able to book on the 10th Oct, to Ramada Plaza The Royal Berkshire Ascot at foc as Expedia is charging £196 and Ramada is charging £230???? please help
  • PPowers wrote: »
    Would I be able to book on the 10th Oct, to Ramada Plaza The Royal Berkshire Ascot at foc as Expedia is charging £196 and Ramada is charging £230???? please help
    Just book it, submit a claim and see if they agree it. If they don't, cancel your reservation before the deadline (normally the day before you're due to arrive) and you'll pay nothing.
  • HOw do you put in a claim?? Sorry to be a pain but couldn't see anything on the site:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure