Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • lainieee
    Hi everyone, just an update so far..

Well yesterday 21st January I had the hearing to have the judgement set aside. Judge agreed to set it aside & granted all but one of the ten directions my representative put forward..
    So stage one completed & a massive thanks to my representative from peppipoo \o/ yay my representative also gave me advice on a few other issues I need to deal with. Im so very grateful for the help & advice given to me not only from my representative but also everyone here & elsewhere who have been working behind the scenes so to speak. Thankyou & well done

Didnt realise how much today had affected me until I passed out after getting home from the dentist at 4pm. Exhausted, aching everywhere but especially painful legs. I was woken around 6.30..& still felt urrghh.

I've not been around on here due to my father being rushed in to hospital early in December, he had become seriously ill with pneumonia & emphysema, thankfully he has been making a very slow recovey. My laptop has also stopped working & so can only connect via my phone which is also having fits with charging& holding a charge & randomly restarting. New phone needed methinks lol..the laptop I can fix tho

So, just because im not around alot it doesn't mean nothing is happening...quite the reverse

TTFN
    Lorraine xx
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,916Posts Today

5,322Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin