We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Shell deal feedback

Options

Comments

• MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Quentin wrote: »
    Why can't you tell us if the 'special' email address is only for us if we use the mse affiliate link?

Can we use a cash back site and still be able to use this service to resolve problems?

Quentin,

If you don;t purchase through the MSE affiliate link but still want to use the special MSE email provided, then yes of course we will respond to any questions you have.

Hope this makes sense.

Kind Regards,

Neil Campbell
    Mighty Deals
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mrs I-L-M has also successfully ordered a card. Again, no problem, except she had to go through Barclaycard Secure.
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • klint
    klint Posts: 265 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mrs I-L-M has also successfully ordered a card. Again, no problem, except she had to go through Barclaycard Secure.

Is it ok to order a card for each member of the household? Including children?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,175 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Do you have to register the card with Shell before you can transfer the points?

I already have a Shell Drivers Club card and don't really want 2 registrations in my name.
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    klint wrote: »

If you are using the same computer, it will save a cookie that says you have already purchased the deal, and it is one per customer. Remove the cookies!
    Thank you for reading this message.
    Options
    Do you have to register the card with Shell before you can transfer the points?

I already have a Shell Drivers Club card and don't really want 2 registrations in my name.

Hi,

Yes, but you can transfer once you register then close 1 card, so you only have 1 in your name.

Thanks

Neil
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Options
    If you are using the same computer, it will save a cookie that says you have already purchased the deal, and it is one per customer. Remove the cookies!

It is 1 per MightyDeals account.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    klint wrote: »
    From their ts + cs:
    Deals are only open to those people aged 18 years or over
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,450 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just posted this on another related thread ....

quoia wrote: »
    Yes I saw it too - it's the same offer with/via the same company - that is MIGHTY DEALS

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/fueloffer

However the T&Cs (from above link) offer both GOOD news - apparently there are "plenty" available

and :eek: VERY BAD :eek: news

Terms & Conditions:
    Offer is valid until May 28, whilst stocks last.
    Offer is subject to availability, with 100,000 cards available nationwide.
    Offer is not available to existing Shell Driver's Club Loyalty cards holders.
    Only one voucher per person. Please allow up to 10 working days for the delivery of your Loyalty Card. After receiving your Shell Drivers' Club Card you will need to register it. To get your fuel voucher as soon as possible, register your card and select reward type 'Money Off Fuel Voucher' by 30 June. Your fuel voucher will be dispatched within 6 weeks of this date. Valid for UK drivers only. £20 is equal to 4,000 points. Offer is brought to you by MightyDeals.co.uk, who offer a 100% risk free, 7- day money-back guarantee. Mighty Deals T&Cs apply click here for full details. Promoter is Mighty Deals is a trading name of Money Expert Ltd.Registered address: Craven House, Station Approach, Godalming GU7 1EX.

Err, Mr Campbell ?
    Care to comment and explain ?

... could be a BIG PROBLEM

Seems odd that Shell just want to give away £1 million - especially by giving a "Shell Club Card" to people who already have one
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    It won't come as a shock if there are problems over any offer from mighty deals, but aren't we safeguarded by the "money back guarantee" till June 30th?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure