AA Internet Extra Issue 5 3.20%

Options

Comments

• meggsy
    meggsy Posts: 741 Forumite
    Options
    Works ok for me, 3.20% still showing, also noticed a fixed rate at 3.60% one year internet as well.
  • jem16
    jem16 Posts: 19,398 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    meggsy wrote: »
    Works ok for me, 3.20% still showing, also noticed a fixed rate at 3.60% one year internet as well.

It's the application part that's down, not the whole web site.
  • droopsnoot
    droopsnoot Posts: 1,759 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    And mine is now showing 3.20% as well, which is good.

I did get another email from the AA stating that because the question I was asking was more specific about my account (which I didn't think it was), I would have to phone them. I don't follow their logic there, but I'm not bothered enough to spend time pursuing it as the interest rate has been upgraded. Good thing I checked, as I'd have been quite annoyed to have spent ages on the phone, in the queue, giving the passwords, only to find that the answer is just "yes".
  • The_AA_Company_Representative
    The_AA_Company_Representative Posts: 251 Organisation Representative
    Options
    You may find it useful to apply for this on line, the URL is http://www.theaa.com/savings/internet-savings-account.html
    Please note, this is only available until 21 December.

Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of The AA. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MoneySaverLog
    Options
    Mine is showing 0.00% AER Gross, probably because of the delay in getting the first payment across to them. Takes a while for some reason.
  • willum2
    Options
    According to the AA website as of 21/12/2011 the Internet Issue 5 Account is now closed to new entrants. Issue 4 is still open but offering only 2.8%.
  • ed123_2
    ed123_2 Posts: 556 Forumite
    Options
    ....just done a dd payment test run for £1 and notice it has doubled it up to two payments so check ....btw I know I should have done a faster payment so will cancel both tomorrow.
  • colin79666
    colin79666 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Looks like I squeaked in before it was closed to new applications. Waiting on the welcome letter.
  • slinga
    slinga Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You may find it useful to apply for this on line, the URL is http://www.theaa.com/savings/internet-savings-account.html
    Please note, this is only available until 21 December.

I've got two Internet Accounts which I can view online.

I opened a Postal account a few months ago.
    Is it possible to view that Postal account online anywhere, or will I have to wait for postal updates?
    Thanks.
    It's your money. Except if it's the governments.
  • wearside_2
    wearside_2 Posts: 1,508 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Phew! I sneaked in as well and the welcome letter will hopefully arrive in the next day or so. I can then close my two Lloyds Vantage and put the £10,000 in the AA. This will save the monthly faff of £1000 transfers in and out at Lloyds:eek:
    To Dare is To Do:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport