• jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    Options
    1lb loss for me this week!!!
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • Taadaa
    Taadaa Posts: 2,113 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you for your supportive comments Petrichor and missyg- I have been quite stressed out at work, but drinking to unwind isn't doing me any favours weightwise. Plus it's too easy to give in to temptation when I've had a few!! It probably isn't helping how I feel either. Well will pick myself up and try again...!
    I have had many Light Bulb Moments. The trouble is someone keeps turning the bulb off :o

1% over payments on cc 3.5/100 (March 2014)
  • grannynise
    grannynise Posts: 1,168 Forumite
    Options
    nwe98x.jpg
    Fantastic losses this month from Anic, Eiluj321, Efrieze, gpuk, katiepoppycat, kymrob, retiredlady and starlight who all managed the 5lb challenge. But the SOTM is ...... drum roll ...... Raphael.
    music-smiley-009.gif
    SOTW is ...... Kymrob.

All our maintainers have stayed close to their intended weights ... an inspiration to us all.

Our total loss for this month was just over 100lb. I don't think I want to imagine what that would look like :eek: but WOW!! We're good! large-smiley-050.gif
  • bindiboo
    bindiboo Posts: 1,539 Forumite
    Options
    OOOOHH have I missed the chart? Just posting my lost of 3lbs this week.

weight.png

weight.png
  • Nessa56
    Nessa56 Posts: 946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I really feel embarrassed as well.

Only my 3rd week at SW and tonight I was told I have put on 1/2lb. So annoyed with myself.

v
    x
    SEALED POT CHALLENGE 6 - MEMBER NUMBER 086 Special Star from Sue :staradmin :T:T
  • QT2006
    QT2006 Posts: 460 Forumite
    Options
    Cor Blimey....this thread aint half getting long now...91 pages, ma goodness....I am sorry but I really can't go back.

Hi everyone btw....thanks for the chart granny- you are doing great.

Sorry I am not on here much, but I am just really busy doing nothing....lol..well studying!!

Well done with those amazing losses....kymrob- please tell me how do you lose 9lb in a WEEK...I would love to know your secret..

Well for me, to update I have had a kinda pig out day, but I will be going to the gym 2moro and that will make me feel better, really I wanna lose the 1lb I gained and a further 2lb's for this week..then it wouldn't be that bad.

But yeah be encouraged guys, it will all pay off!!

Take care

QT xx
  • efrieze
    efrieze Posts: 935 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    petrichor wrote: »
    ...afterwards when there was my first gain since starting all this, despite it being perfectly reasonable considering the time of year, it freaked me out :o, and then everything else happened etc etc. It was partly due to that heart wrenching post from efrieze that made realise that made me see a bit of reason so...

Can't remember what I said but I am glad it helped! Just shows that we can all motivate and support each other here, at whatever stage of our journey we happen to be.

I am glad I eventually tried the hot lemon -not sure if it does anything other than keep me well hydrated but that's good in itself.
  • grannynise
    grannynise Posts: 1,168 Forumite
    Options
    bindiboo wrote: »
    OOOOHH have I missed the chart? Just posting my lost of 3lbs this week.

I've put your 3lbs on for last week, Bindiboo,so you'll start off March with a loss, already. You need to post before 6.00 p.m. to be sure of being on the chart. Jillie just snuck in at 7.03 today, but that was becasue I was running late.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Well done all you losers and maintainers.
    I must & can do better next week/month.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • DenBo_4
    DenBo_4 Posts: 536 Forumite
    Options
    Hello, once again I have missed the deadlinefor the chart! I cant remember when I last weighed myself for the chart, but I have finally lost 14lbs or 1 stone! At last, I have found it so difficult, but I have been dieting for 4 months, so I guess I lose about 3lbs a month. I have two more stone to lose. Well done all you losers!:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure