i just joined consumer pulse!!!!

Options

Comments

• cheerfulness4
    cheerfulness4 Posts: 2,874 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Yes, don't worry Ash. They are a really good and usually if I order mine on the Monday I have the voucher by Friday/Saturday but I have very rarely had to wait a bit longer.

Also twice my vouchers went missing and they resent via recorded delivery with no fuss at all and apologises. Was very impressed. :)
  • p_larkin99
    p_larkin99 Posts: 505 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah i definitely think that theyre the best around.

Never had problems with them and all aspects of their service are excelllent. Should be a model to some other companies (*COUGH* toluna *COUGH*)
  • *_ash_*_2
    *_ash_*_2 Posts: 1,323 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    when i ordered my first voucher it came like in 9 days(they said it was delayed in posting)

and second voucher i ordered on 7th july!and was not here still!

i also ordered 2 vouchers in between this time,but i knew this would take time,as i want to go to holiday,so want all vouchers really soon

i emailed them and they said its been posted...then again more 6 days ,then i emailed them again!

and they are lying!!!:eek:,it was my second voucher till my joining of consumer pulse and they are lying they sent a resend of the voucher before!!how could they!!:mad:
    here what they said:
    Thankyou for your email.
    I can confirm that the voucher ordered on the 7th July has left us. The order placed on Monday will be going out in tomorrows post.
    I can see that you have previously received a resend of a voucher in June & its company policy to only resend 1 voucher per account, so I would need to advise you to contact your local Royal Mail sorting office on this occasion.
    Kind Regards

Rachel Lewis
    Consumer Pulse Rewards
    0800 012 1488
    how rude!!!
    this is simply blaming...i cant believe this they can even lie...it was only my second voucher with them:cry:
    and i never compalined about any missing before!!
    i can bear everything but not blaming or lying(never knew such a big company would)
    i replied them saying to deactivate my acct,i dont want to work with a company which lies!...
    Also writing a letter to their office addressing this and even my first voucher was delayed in posting from them itself (have a copy of correspondense)
    replied this:
    Hello,
    i NEVER ordered again or even said that i have never received any voucher previously,as this was my only second voucher ordered from consumer pulse!...
    I cant understand how can you say that, where did you see this,that i have every even complained about ANY voucher(Just one voucher received so far among 4 in total redemed) i only received my first voucher thats it till now from consumer pulse and i believe that too was delayed (from consumer pulse)following my previous correspondense.(if you hold any record of all my correspondence)
    This is very much false that i have been sent a re-send of any voucher so far,because this is my first complaint that i never recived any voucher,Also the second voucher since my joing of consumer pulse!
    How can you just say that?...
    I was very disappointed with your reply,it very much unfair to say that,its a blame otherwise,which is not true!!...
    Also i called my post office and they said they dont hold anyones belongings until a red card is supplied to them!!
    Could you please deactivate my account,i dont want to work with consumer pulse again..!!
    You are very untrustable company,i cant believe such a big company would do aomething like this,You are lying abt the fact that i have requesteda resend(which i never did and will never accept it)
    I am very diappointed with you,it was a very bad idea to join your company,i would never recommend it to anyone.
    I am also writing a letter to your company attaching all my correspondence so far,addressing to your higher authorities.

• littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have to say that TNS is a very reputable company, one of the biggest in the UK (if not THE biggest) and there is no way they would try and rip you off. There was obviously a problem with the vouchers and the sending of them but it is unfair of you to come here basically slagging them off. I for one think Consumer Pulse are one of the best companies around and I love being part of their 'team.'
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    littlewren wrote: »
    I have to say that TNS is a very reputable company, one of the biggest in the UK (if not THE biggest) and there is no way they would try and rip you off. There was obviously a problem with the vouchers and the sending of them but it is unfair of you to come here basically slagging them off. I for one think Consumer Pulse are one of the best companies around and I love being part of their 'team.'
    i agree they are a fab company and there has been 1 time i never got my voucher so i e mailed them and they re-sent it via special delivery but no other probs at all and ive been with them for over 2 years now.

maybe ask how they re-sent your voucher as like i said they do send it via special delivery if a replacment is needed
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • *_ash_*_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    crystal9 wrote: »
    i agree they are a fab company and there has been 1 time i never got my voucher so i e mailed them and they re-sent it via special delivery but no other probs at all and ive been with them for over 2 years now.

maybe ask how they re-sent your voucher as like i said they do send it via special delivery if a replacment is needed

i dont know,i have read it from here,and i know TNS is a very big company,so how can they just tell me something,that i have request a resent when i just joined and its only my second voucher,i know i never had problems with them eariler and i have written i nevr had any complains with them before!...
    Why they didnt do that way,when its over 2 weeks that i have not recieved my second voucher,first voucher recieved with no probs(just a delay and i understand it)
    so thats all i asked wheres my second voucher,emailed them twice?..
    and i just saw on here,people have re-sent them,twice...and there policy is 1 voucher re-sent thats a lie too i assume:confused:

They said it has been dipatched so again i waited for more 6 working days!

You tell me what else anyone would do in this situation
    Its been very unfair!
    I can swear on anything and everything i never had any resent delieveried cuz my first voucher was delievered after dispatch!
  • *_ash_*_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    littlewren wrote: »

i Know it is...!!

I would have never done this,but you tell me what has happened was it fair to me??

Everything was smooth,then why they would have just said this,come to a conclusion,without looking it carefully(i have all correspondence with me that proofs it)
  • *_ash_*_2
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I called the consumer pulse !!

Result-
    That lovely lady said how can they say something like this when you were never re-sent anything!!

She asked my contact number and said would look into and get back to me!!
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    *_ash_* wrote: »
    I called the consumer pulse !!

Result-
    That lovely lady said how can they say something like this when you were never re-sent anything!!

She asked my contact number and said would look into and get back to me!!
    good glad your getting somewhere, like i said they are lovely people dont give up on them
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • Jen_31
    Jen_31 Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    Consumer Pulse amazon vouchers, used to come as paper vouchers, but now come as a plastic gift card so you could give it as a present :)

i am going to email them to ask if they can send e-voucher, paper voucher, or plastic vouchers, as it would save them plastic, paper, and envelopes and it would be better to have a choice of what type of voucher you'd like :)
    :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure