Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • misstara
    • By misstara 28th Mar 18, 10:20 PM
    • 2,876Posts
    • 20,332Thanks
    misstara
    NST April 2018: April Fool's Challenge
    • 28th Mar 18, 10:20 PM
    NST April 2018: April Fool's Challenge 28th Mar 18 at 10:20 PM
    Welcome to NST April 2018, the April Fool's challenge.

Aim for at least 15 NSDs. Usual exceptions apply, you won't lose a NSD for ys items, petrol or medical expenses.
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest.
    Report in every day. The daily support from this thread will keep you on track
    Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do
    Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume.

Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items.
    Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives.
    Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like.
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes.

So that's the challenge, who's up for it?
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £570.94 (75.2% paid)
    Car debt Nov 2017 £797.68 Now £406.58 (49% paid) + monthly payments £146.82 9/60
    Emergency fund - £77.04/£1000. Car fund - £240/£1000.
    Mini Targets in September
    Exercise target - 2/16. Groceries target £74.23/£200. NSD target 6/20.
Page 18
    • DancingDragons
    • By DancingDragons 15th Apr 18, 11:46 AM
    • 118 Posts
    • 1,316 Thanks
    DancingDragons
    Morning all.
    Gratitudes are gettting out in the sunshine. Getting washing dry on the line. Kids playing in Mum's garden and being 'spoilt' with bits from her. (Carbooty!)

Bucket loads of baking yesterday, designed for meals and snacks for the week. DH has eaten the lot. Also had a clear out of DD2's room, and those are set for a sale somewhere.
    The ironing is waiting for me, but feel like I've done loads of stuff today already.
    Habit: Do more after "bedtime" is working out, pottering in the garden helps me unwind.
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest.+ Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings.<- Bit of a doh moment, reading everyones updates. I've not been putting "whats left" at the end of a week into a pot. I've been squandering it(As I have nothing to show, but then, I am paying into savings and I never did before...) ANYHOW.
    If I put the spare into a pot (not savings) I should have a little pin money not allocated to tasks, aims or debt...right?
    onward,
    Lunch, then ironing.
    I can do this! Slimming World Challenge -34lb to 2019. Goal: - 14lb -4lb,
    Savings:0.00 Debt: 1,456WTC 11,989.29 goal DFD June 2020Thanks NSD Ninjas DFD April 2019
    • LavenderBee
    • By LavenderBee 15th Apr 18, 1:23 PM
    • 306 Posts
    • 1,553 Thanks
    LavenderBee
    Spendy day yesterday on fruit and veg (to try and keep me on SW) and flea treatment as I have bites since coming back from holiday Think the cat must have invited them in when I was away, maybe in protest of being left home alone! I!!!8217;ve washed everything I can and keep hoovering and spraying everything else. They!!!8217;ve got to die soon, surely?!
    Originally posted by Fmess
    As someone else said, the warmer weather brings them out unfortunately If they're in your home then you may need to use RIP Flea - the stuff from Pets at Home etc doesn't work as well and will probably cost you more by the time you've tried everything on the shelf! Vets stock RIP Flea but I've bought it from Amazon when the cat and the dog kept transferring them back and forth between them and I needed to break the cycle.

Having a chore and kniting day. I've cleaned the oven, made 3 portions of veggie chicken casserole, loaf of bread, a steamed pud, and a big pan of popcorn. Pilates done, kitchen floor to scrub then it may be bathtime.

Oh, and it's a spend day:
    Personal - £56.52 / £80

I ordered a book I wanted secondhand on eBay, some batteries (cheaper than supermarkets), and some thicker wool. I am a rubbish knitter; not accomplished enough to use anything other than the recommended wool, stitches and needles specified in a pattern (I had grand ideas about using up some odds and ends for the patterns I'm using; it ain't happenin'!). Very pleased to find what I wanted cheap on FleaBay
    • Puddleglum
    • By Puddleglum 15th Apr 18, 5:11 PM
    • 561 Posts
    • 4,630 Thanks
    Puddleglum
    Aim for at least 15 NSDs. 7/15 Spendy day coming up tomorrow for food and I've decided to find out how much money is left on the gift cards that are cluttering up my purse. A spending spree in B00ts and the newsagent should cheer me up even if it's only 72p on each card.

Pay to your debt or savings first Keeping up with the penny a day challenge and there is £5.60 in my 20p stash now.

Report in every day. hello!

Interests - At least 4 books on the go, knitting, one course underway and another starting in 3 weeks. I may have to get a grip!

Love yourself Have decluttered the dressing table.

Find time to get outside. not today

Overpay Wip.

Organise your month Back to work on Monday but I am going to hand in my notice so a definite silver lining there.

Lose one bad habit. Trying!

Grateful for having a load of gift cards that have cluttered up my purse for possibly years!
    "A thousand candles can be lit from a single candle without shortening the life of that candle."

Pay off debts and save 2018. Time to turn my life around (candle moment).
    • Kerry Woman
    • By Kerry Woman 15th Apr 18, 5:20 PM
    • 2,455 Posts
    • 23,923 Thanks
    Kerry Woman
    apple muncher Thank you. Saw friend and brother on way to bus stop to head home. Started to chat and she mentioned about her Mum. Then I spent time with them. They have a lot on their hands at the moment. It was hard to go in there again but coped. The bus I take to the shopping centre goes into the grounds of the hospital, but I am now getting used to passing it now.
    A - 9/15 NSD achieved today.
    R - Done.
    I - Did wordsearch and read book.
    L - Finally opened the free jar of coconut oil that I got last year. Put some of onto my psoriasis. See if it helps my skin.
    F - Never went out today. PJ day.
    O - Done.
    O - Still ongoing.
    L - Ok with social media today.
    S - Grateful for:
    Having a very chilled out day before I return to work after the Easter holidays.
    Not letting what someone to me yesterday get me down. A lady from the church I went to said something hurtful.
    Having things ready for when I return to work, eg clean clothes.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2018
    Mortgage free as of 1st August 2013
    NST September: Sunshine Challenge NSD 16/20
    • apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 15th Apr 18, 5:22 PM
    • 7,690 Posts
    • 58,018 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Today I am grateful for a friend giving us a lift, for finishing a robin doorstop, for some beautiful roses in the house, for dh sorting through some more things, for wonderweb, for finding some old cds I'd made of music on audio cassette and putting it on the computer, for my expenses being paid (phew!).
    NST September Sunshine #4; NSD 8/21; Ex 8/21 ; craft 7 (121); remove 32 (621)
    2018 Pay off: £3437; 2
    018 sell £49.10; WLOSW 1/10

Mortgage £19,614 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • misstara
    • By misstara 15th Apr 18, 9:47 PM
    • 2,876 Posts
    • 20,332 Thanks
    misstara
    NSDs - 9/15
    Report - 15/30
    Interests - nothing here
    Love - slathering my hands with cream as often as possible, they're so dry at the moment
    Outside - spent around 2 hours out in the garden after work taking down the old wooden fence and putting up a new metal one, also turned over all the earth ready for planting
    Overpay - £3.75 paid to the debt
    Organise - just work stuff again, lunch prepped for tomorrow and tea will be tonight's leftovers
    Bad habit - no crisps
    Gratitudes - beautiful weather, getting out in the garden, a chat with an old colleague
    Debt at LBM Jan 2014 £10458.09 Now £0
    New flat debt Jan 2017 £2302.75 Now £570.94 (75.2% paid)
    Car debt Nov 2017 £797.68 Now £406.58 (49% paid) + monthly payments £146.82 9/60
    Emergency fund - £77.04/£1000. Car fund - £240/£1000.
    Mini Targets in September
    Exercise target - 2/16. Groceries target £74.23/£200. NSD target 6/20.
    • swimminginaseaofdebt
    • By swimminginaseaofdebt 15th Apr 18, 9:54 PM
    • 815 Posts
    • 5,074 Thanks
    swimminginaseaofdebt
    Evening everyone,

Did my weekly grocery shop today and met my friends for a late brunch bringing my spends for the month up to £218.56/£350.

Donated a £2 pack of sweetcorn to the food bank whilst I was out and about.

Cashed out £2.47 from Qmee bringing my extra income for the month to £23.93/£93.

Sent the £2.47 to the holiday savings bringing my pot up to £327.47/£500.

Today I am grateful for good friends.
    Debt 1 - £182.93/£2538
    SPC11 #564
    • lcc86
    • By lcc86 15th Apr 18, 9:55 PM
    • 1,048 Posts
    • 3,529 Thanks
    lcc86
    Spend day today, OH and I went out to breakfast as a treat. I think I've well and truly failed on my idea of having a spending fast and only having 5 spend days in the entire month. I'm already on 6 spend days, but the trouble is, even though I've had less spend days I've still spent just as much. I've not really embraced the spending fast idea as it's intended I used to do these when I was in loads of debt and could somehow scrape by spending about £50 a month, yet now I have no debt I can't manage it! Well, back to the drawing board!

No other spends except breakfast, which came in at just over £10. I had the slow cooker on yesterday and today and have made veggie meatballs and a veggie sausage casserole (meat ones for OH) so those are in the freezer now.

Been out horse riding today with a friend, it was pleasant and the weather was lovely so no complaints other than the ground which is still so blooming muddy! I also somehow managed to write the first draft of half my dissertation so I'm well chuffed, feels like I've climbed half the mountain now.

Today I'm grateful for sunshine, getting so much of my dissertation done and for whoever invented slow cookers
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5124473 - my original diary
    £920/£1000 EF £500 saved for household jobs
    Debt free and in the black for the first time in 11 years
    • greent
    • By greent 15th Apr 18, 10:33 PM
    • 7,341 Posts
    • 74,449 Thanks
    greent
    Day 15
    Would have been NSD, except DD is going back to uni tonight - OH is taking her and so a toll for the Severn Bridge will be incurred.

Aim for at least 15 NSDs. Usual exceptions apply, - Still 5/15
    Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest. - ok (done)
    Report in every day. ok
    Interests -- am going to ease myself back into fitness this month and read more -running total -2 walks, 4 books.
    Love yourself - using up face creams etc (micellar water, serums) on a daily basis - hoping my skin will benefit -

Find time to get outside. - - nope,
    Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. - Put an extra £250 to the savings acct for final pymt on OH's car - Also so far an extra £260 set aside for OH's car from fleabay and previously missed/ unclaimed expenses. Also paid over £200 OP to BTL mtge
    Organise your month. - DS1's 18th birthday mid month
    Lose one bad habit. - a certain game which I've spent waaay too much time on in March.... - not touched it today (this has gone very well)
    Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes. - yes
    Today I am grateful for:
    * my gorgeous children - all 4 of them
    * DS1 loving his cake and presents
    * good friends
    * OH not minding driving DD back to uni and DS1's gf home
    * easy dinner planned (chicken nachos & birthday cake )Budgets:
    Food 227.51/450
    Travel 59/ £75
    Gifts (inc cards etc) 8.25/£150
    Toiletries 6/£10
    Cleaning 10.70/ £10 (stocked up on dwasher tabs)
    Social 85.50/£150 - (pub & bday lunch)
    Clothing 132.60/ £75 (OH 2 x boots, 1 x coat, DS1 Y13 Leavers Hoody)
    I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul
    Repaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/10 £104927 01/11 £89873 01/12 £76317 01/13 £52546 01/14 £35356 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NIL
    BTL Mtge 12/16 £69786. 2018 OPs (#18) £6100/£7500
    Net sales 2018 £655.15/£1000 PAYDOX18 (#15) Done £18918.90
    • sashanut
    • By sashanut 15th Apr 18, 11:23 PM
    • 2,925 Posts
    • 27,128 Thanks
    sashanut
    No 2 checking in
    Hi all

Aim for at least 15 NSDs. Usual exceptions apply, you won't lose a NSD for ys items, petrol or medical expenses. NSD today so 9/15 NSDs

Pay to your debt or savings first and live off the rest. Added up March's expenses - horrifying is the word. Still need to split up cc spends to see what went where. Now have cc statement ready to total. Will need to use savings to pay for hols..in 10 days time! Have also found purse with leftover euros in so that will help as well..

Report in every day. The daily support from this thread will keep you on track Here again..15/30

Interests - is there any hobbies that you'd like to take up or perhaps an old hobby that you'd like to start again. This is the month to do it, let us know what you plan to do Have 2 so far - collecting hobby I have & someone got in touch to buy something connected to it - 4 years ago!! She got back in touch 2 weeks ago, have emailed her today & will attempt to find the item she wants...it's win-win as it will be money for savings too. Also, have Fairisle cushion to finish, usually do mindless knitting in front of TV, this doesn't come under that so never gets done. Finally retrieved fairisle cushion from back of chair where it was stuffed; realise to my shame haven't touched it in 18 months..despite that managed to find my place in the pattern & actually do a couple of rows. Bless highlighter tape!! Finally managed to identify all the different colours of the wool - hard when they are called irrelevant names & are missing the ball bands - only to realise I am missing a colour. Shan't need it until almost the end, might just use what I have left over. Did a little bit of packing today, and more importantly copied my knitting patterns, what a saddo..

Love yourself, do something to make yourself feel fab - wear a bright scarf, get your eyebrows done, have a bath, put on your fave perfume. Perfume and makeup today in honour of the visit to new kittens house - for half an hour..

Find time to get outside. Lighter nights are now here so get out in the garden, go for a walk. Fresh air is good for everyone. Finished putting stones on path, looks much better & will stop more mud being splashed up on gazebo outside, which is spattered. Now need to get door repaired, have all bits but they need shaping. No time out in garden today, stymied by having to go out & then heavy rain. Still, managed to get some stuff done inside so more progress. Off the day after tomorrow, so needs must!

Overpay - aim to pay 20% extra to your debt or savings. It's up to you how you do this - overtime at work, saving money on the food bill, selling items. Will deffo try, will be in the form of selling collectibles or ebaying. Still making a PAD every day to keep cc balance under control.

Organise your month. Check your cupboards, make a meal plan and stick to your food budget. Plan any social events and budget for them, ideally come up with free alternatives. Will do, need to reduce freezer stocks. DH did cook -and it was edible...

Lose one bad habit. Mine's is a food related one but it can be anything you like. No snacking between meals. No snacking today.

Sign off your daily post with a list of gratitudes. Grateful for: feeling more in control & not last-minute panicked as normal for me when holidays mentioned, lovely visit to see kitten & he is gorgeous, at last finding the collectibles I was asked about, no migraine meds needed today..
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 . Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE
    • laurenh1
    • By laurenh1 16th Apr 18, 7:36 AM
    • 567 Posts
    • 6,061 Thanks
    laurenh1
    Good morning all

Back on it today after a lovely weekend away with the kids. I am about 4 loads in to my HUGE washing pile. Need to get through it today.

My blood tests are back today so I need to phone the Dr.

A- NSD #8 today. want to be on 12 by the end of the week.
    P- still within budget. Only have 37 pounds left though until next week. However it is just me & the kids so I should be fine.
    R- here I am
    I-no real cooking or baking this weekend. BBQ pub food & picnics
    L- lots of lovely time spent with my boys & no phone signal- good for the soul.

F- lots ,& lots of getting outdoors this weekend, walks through fields , walks on the beach.
    O- got a £7 pay out from Top cash back. Put another pound in my savings jar.
    O- did my budgets again last night. Included new shoes for the kids next month as they will need summer footwear. Lots of organising today of the house making sure I am set for the week ahead.
    L- a lot less time being spent on my phone
    S- loads to be grateful for - an amazing few days with the kids, the sun shining, lots of annual passes while money is tight, 3 years of my lovely boy. & for not working Monday's
    • thriftylass
    • By thriftylass 16th Apr 18, 9:43 AM
    • 3,381 Posts
    • 27,788 Thanks
    thriftylass
    Hello,

had a lovely weekend. Had a good chat with DH about chore sharing etc and financial planning . Had DD birthday party (hopefully the last time in a soft play) and went and visited FIL

Also managed to spend some time in the garden starting more seeds, weeding etc . Still so much to do but unfortunately work FT so most will have to wait till next weekend, unless I can sneak 30 min here or there at night. Got the house sorted a bit too as a hoover and tidy was overdue. Will do a list today of all the little odd jobs that need doing (like finishing the front door, fitting a new external light etc) today. I need to start using my diary/family planner more again as the mental lists need to leave my brain and go on paper to keep me sane.

Found a bit of LO roast lamb in the freezer so prepped some potatoes before work and we can all have stovies for dinner. Took HM soup for lunch and will go for a swim today.

That mysterious £180 still hasn't disappeared of my CC (it's been pending for a week and I have no idea what it is as I didn't spend it unless it's connected to the hire car). If nothing happens by tomorrow I'll phone the CC company.

Today I'm grateful for lovely work mates, for the weather finally being warm enough to turn down the heating and stick it on timer rather than having it on all the time.
    Last edited by thriftylass; 16-04-2018 at 10:14 AM.
    NST Sept
    SFD 4/20 spends ?!?!?/460
    Exercise 3/20
    Debt - all 0% 1200 to go from 5290
    DFD 11/2018 Mortgage 109343 (04/17) 102117 (09/18) OP 0
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 16th Apr 18, 10:18 AM
    • 3,998 Posts
    • 36,909 Thanks
    dolly84
    The sun is shining in Yorkshire today, I have already been out cycling and will run after tea hopefully too, plus a dog walk so plenty of exercise today.

Washing is on so that will be going on the line soon, I haven't turned the heating on today, it is warm in the back of the house and I will soon be busy cleaning so I am giving the boiler a rest.

Spent yesterday on 2 cans of WD-40, a new shower hose, some sealant for the bath and some YS items in sainsburys.

No plans to spend today, not working so will be catching up with housework etc until school run time.

Tea today is roasted vegetables and chicken breasts.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler.
    • mothernerd
    • By mothernerd 16th Apr 18, 2:05 PM
    • 2,500 Posts
    • 26,117 Thanks
    mothernerd
    Was determined not to feel sorry for myself yesterday and then I had a little accident. Went downstairs to tackle phase two of the washing up mountain.
    Took one step into the front room - unfortunately onto a plastic lid on the floor. Foot slid and carried on sliding until I hit the floor, left leg fully extended, right leg bent (knee bashed on floor).

Frightened DS3.' Mum, what did you do, are you all right?' who saw me come into the room and disappear rapidly behind the couch. Got up by moving each leg in turn and then crawling forward onto my hands and knees - Ds3 kept wanting to pull me up but this felt wrong.

Nothing broken, nothing sprained, some bits very hurty, bruised and a bit twisted but I will live. Can't move enough to go to the doctor's today so confined to the bed - this craft pile will be sorted and cut down to size.

Phoned mum to explain why I would not be going (she had said I did not need to go today). Of course she thinks I am jealous of all the attention she is getting (I know her so well, had already done that conversation in my head).

Anticipating a NSD unless things alter drastically.

Today I am grateful for my bed, for hot baths (practiced mindfulness and washed the hurty bits slowly and carefully), for lovely weather (tried to put washing in machine - bending hurts a lot - scooped up dirty washing only to find a load already in. Would have taken several bends to get it out so left dirty washing on table - so I don't have to bend down for it again). Grateful for not having to do the washing up, that the bathroom has so many things to hold onto, that the floor of my room and the floor where I fell were both relatively clear (plastic re-use boxes were in a bag - part of my attempt to clear the kitchen for cleaning. One lid had fallen out onto the floor). Grateful for good reading material, strong painkillers, getting things done overnight (did not sleep until 5.30am and just a couple of hours), for all the amazing things my body can do (even if I don't want to try and repeat them - if I had been six feet up in the air, it would have been an amazing flying ninja kick). See you later turtles.
    This year I will be fierce
    NST Sep #14 SFD 3 /15 Food £98.30/£200 Travel 99.80/£15 Ent/diy £0/£30 Ext wedding stuff
    No Debt No mortgage
    • Calling14
    • By Calling14 16th Apr 18, 2:54 PM
    • 2,745 Posts
    • 19,893 Thanks
    Calling14
    Hi back from my week away in Scotland, had a tummy upset so didn't eat for 48 hrs, result I saved a bit of money on food/drink but feel so weak now. Had a lovely time still.

Will update my spends tomorrow. Finding work hard going today.

Grateful for dry weather over weekend to dry all my clothes outside. Monday is nearly over workwise.
    Meeting so many friends last week and had such a magical time.
    LBM 13039 1.1.13 Start 2018 £5552 NOW £1810

PAYDBX 2018 #16 £3742/£5552 DFD 12/18
    E
    Fund #9 £120/£1,000
    1 x 100 days challenge
    £766/£2276

• apple muncher
    • By apple muncher 16th Apr 18, 5:10 PM
    • 7,690 Posts
    • 58,018 Thanks
    apple muncher
    Take care, mothernerd - that sounds nasty. Hugs
    NST September Sunshine #4; NSD 8/21; Ex 8/21 ; craft 7 (121); remove 32 (621)
    2018 Pay off: £3437; 2
    018 sell £49.10; WLOSW 1/10

Mortgage £19,614 (01/14: £78,201; 01/15: £59,629; 01/16: 39,915; 01/17: 27,295; 01/18 23,143) MFWDate Dec 2018
    • lcc86
    • By lcc86 16th Apr 18, 5:38 PM
    • 1,048 Posts
    • 3,529 Thanks
    lcc86
    Just a quick check in, on the train coming home from training. The course went better than I could've hoped. Have to continue my dissertation when I get home, need to prioritise that for the next few weeks.

Today I'm grateful for sunshine! And for travel being okay into and out of London, and also for the training going well.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5124473 - my original diary
    • lcc86
    • By lcc86 16th Apr 18, 5:39 PM
    • 1,048 Posts
    • 3,529 Thanks
    lcc86
    Just on the train home from training up in London. Went really well and it feels like a load off my shoulders now. Have to work on my dissertation when I get home, that needs to be the priority for the next few weeks.

Today I'm grateful for sunshine, for travel into and out of London being good, and for training going well.
    • Puddleglum
    • By Puddleglum 16th Apr 18, 6:49 PM
    • 561 Posts
    • 4,630 Thanks
    Puddleglum
    Aim for at least 15 NSDs. 7/15 There was nothing to spend on either of the newsagents gift cards so they have been decluttered into the bin. The B00ts card had the princely sum of £2.01 which was put towards a packet of sanitary towels - luxury in some parts of the world!

Pay to your debt or savings first Yup.

Report in every day. hello!

Interests - ongoing.

Love yourself having decluttered the dressing table yesterday I decluttered my desk at work and my purse of old gift vouchers today.

Find time to get outside. walk around town in the sun.

Overpay Wip.

Organise your month yup!

Lose one bad habit. Trying!

Grateful for colleagues to catch up with.
    "A thousand candles can be lit from a single candle without shortening the life of that candle."

Pay off debts and save 2018. Time to turn my life around (candle moment).
    • LavenderBee
    • By LavenderBee 16th Apr 18, 7:03 PM
    • 306 Posts
    • 1,553 Thanks
    LavenderBee
    NSD 11/18 for me.

Grateful for:
    - Deliveries turning up on time (one driver taking pity on my whale-like belly and bringing a parcel into the hall for me)
    - Just finished a knitting project from last year that had been lying neglected, and something I've been experimenting with this week. Freeing up needles for baby knits!
    - Ticking another room off the spring-clean list (even if it was only the downstairs toilet)
    - An active unborn-little-one
    - Getting my Pilates exercises done
    - Knowing that there's 5 portions of homemade pud in the fridge...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,276Posts Today

7,022Users online

Martin's Twitter