Gold box deals Groupon

Options

Comments

• Does anyone have an email address/phone number for these cowboys? I'd like to email them/give them a call.

Thanks.
  • Emma2579
    Options
    I'm in a situation with them now! I bought a iPad from them last night for 229 and once the payment went straight through it said it was reconditioned!! I've emailed them 5 times since last night after reading on here. It's my sons Christmas money and I'm worried now I'm not going to get the money back for Christmas. I've spoken to groupon and they were no help at all. Plus side I paid through PayPal so hopefully they will refund me.
  • Paulio69
    Options
    Unfortunately I didn't see this forum before ordering! The watch was delivered today but is definitely a Fake! I'm sending it back tomorrow for a refund, I will let you all know how I get on.
  • Ritchie69
    Options
    Hi there

I was wondering if you checked your serial number to see if these apple watches are fake?
  • Ritchie69
    Options
    Hi there

Did you receive a refund from gold box? Wish I had read these reviews before ordering one.
  • FrogTastic
    Options
    I purchased two Apple watches from Goldbox Deals via Groupon yesterday. After seeing this forum, I got on the phone to groupon in an attempt to cancel my purchases and save the hassle of returns. Sadly the two customer service people I spoke with (one a manager), were anything but helpful. I got a lot of the "I understand" and "we will look into this", in their call centre American accents, but no refund. I opened a case with Paypal in the meantime but they quote 30 days, another unhelpful customer service. I also contact sales@goldbox with afew questions and requested a refund. They quickly replied, assuring me their product was 100% genuine and brand new, however only covered by a 6 month warranty with them and nothing from Apple. Which is strange. If the product is brand new, it should carry a new warranty with the manufacturer.

Anyway, it looks as though Groupon are really pushing this company as they are selling from fashion to electronics of their on the site. Sadly, they don't seem to want to help their customers or provide any assurances on the product they are selling.

Legally, what are our options?
  • Ritchie69
    Options
    You have 14 day return policy if your not happy with product. I've ordered a watch last week still waiting on it coming so if it's fake then it will be going straight back recorded delivery that way I have proof I've sent it. Can't understand there only giving 6 months warranty if it's brand new I would imagine they might be reconditioned 😬
  • talal211981
    Options
    I ordered mine on 27th November and still waiting for it to be dispatched, i wish there was a was i could cancel my order.
  • Ritchie69
    Options
    Don't know what all the fuss has been on here as I received my watch today and it's a genuine Apple Watch brand new but only thing is it only has 6 months warranty I can live with that with the price I paid. If people want 1 years warranty then pay full price with Apple shop. I'm well chuffed with my watch so all good. Happy Days 😀😀😀
  • talal211981
    Options
    Ritchie69 wrote: »
    Don't know what all the fuss has been on here as I received my watch today and it's a genuine Apple Watch brand new but only thing is it only has 6 months warranty I can live with that with the price I paid. If people want 1 years warranty then pay full price with Apple shop. I'm well chuffed with my watch so all good. Happy Days 😀😀😀

Ritchie69 when did you order yours? im still waiting for mine, ive emailed them several times over a period of a few days and they just ignore all emails, they did eventually give up and replied to me with just a tracking number which happens to be a dud, ive emailed them again and they still ignore me and groupon are unwilling to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure