Help!!!!!!!!!! Double glazing complaint

Options
Has anyone had any problems with Everseal windows in Cardiff. We have been in dispute with them and we think they have removed the windows, although they say they didn't!!!!!

Comments

• Amistoso_2
    Amistoso_2 Posts: 1,216 Forumite
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm confused! wouldn't you know if they had removed your windows??????
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    Options
    tig30 wrote: »
    Has anyone had any problems with Everseal windows in Cardiff. We have been in dispute with them and we think they have removed the windows, although they say they didn't!!!!!

so what youre saying is someones stole your window :rotfl:
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • Amistoso_2
    Amistoso_2 Posts: 1,216 Forumite
    Options
    troll thread me thinks...
  • tig30
    tig30 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    What does that mean?
  • gordikin
    gordikin Posts: 4,422 Forumite
    Options
    It means we need a bit more detail as to why you think Everseal nicked your windows. Do you owe them money for example? If so please give the details. Explain more fully.
  • tig30
    Options
    Yes. We withheld payment as we wanted them to come back and fix some of the windows which we not installed correctly. They didn t come back and didn t respond to any correspondence.
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    Options
    Amistoso wrote: »
    I'm sorry I'm confused! wouldn't you know if they had removed your windows??????

i dont know but i bet it got cold very quickly :D
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • drsquirrel
    drsquirrel Posts: 283 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    tig30 wrote: »
    Yes. We withheld payment as we wanted them to come back and fix some of the windows which we not installed correctly. They didn t come back and didn t respond to any correspondence.

Yes or No....
    1. Do you currently have windows in your house?
    2. Are you suggesting that they have been replaced with your old ones whilst you were out?

I doubt they replaced them or took them out, it's not that easy from just the outside otherwise we would have so many window robberies around this country!! :rotfl:
  • Optimist
    Optimist Posts: 4,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    What have the police said ?
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell. British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)
  • tig30
    Options
    Currently taking window company to court. Yes I do have windows now but when they removed them they left the house with nothing just window frames that had been cut through and damaged as not to be used again. They were then boarded up by a builder. I then had the windows supplied by an alternative company, of whom I have no complaints!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure