Appeals process after complaint

Options
Hi Folks

How do i go about an appeal after a complaint which has now given me appeal rights .

Comments

• kelloggs36
    kelloggs36 Posts: 7,710 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Write in and state that you wish to appeal against X decision, and state what grounds you are appealing on.
  • CSA_Help
    CSA_Help Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    Options
    kelloggs36 wrote: »
    Write in and state that you wish to appeal against X decision, and state what grounds you are appealing on.

Thanks Kelloggs

Will they not instigate an appeal over the phone with the central appeals unit .
  • PlayingHardball
    Options
    CSA_Help wrote: »
    Thanks Kelloggs

Will they not instigate an appeal over the phone with the central appeals unit .

No, it has to be in writing within 30 days of their written decision which you will be appealing
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    No, it has to be in writing within 30 days of their written decision which you will be appealing

I will need to speak to complaints tomorrow anyway and will get a letter in to them .It's a pain in the (o) having to write in all the time easier if you could fax it in or email it in .
  • fivalentine
    Options
    send it direct to appeals at :[FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Child Support Agency [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Central Appeals Unit [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Peel Park Blackpool [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Pittman Way [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Preston [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]PR11 2DN. [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]it must reach them within one month of the date at the top of the letter telling you about the decision.

HTH
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    send it direct to appeals at :
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Child Support Agency [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Central Appeals Unit [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Peel Park Blackpool [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Pittman Way [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]Preston [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]PR11 2DN. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue][FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]it must reach them within one month of the date at the top of the letter telling you about the decision. [/FONT]

[FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]HTH[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=JMIPG L+ Helvetica Neue,Helvetica Neue]
    [/FONT]

Do they usually confirm they have received it ?
  • bdt1
    bdt1 Posts: 891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No they do not, but if you have printed of recorded delivery Royal Mail barcode then this proves it was received and signed for in the building.

You can just expect to hear from them in due course
  • Blob
    Blob Posts: 1,011 Forumite
    Options
    Takes time be advised.
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    I have the appeal in just now and will win the appeal as agreed with complaints person .
    Complaints person reckons if the agency pays the pwc too much then they will claw this back from her :)

My plan now is to let them finish the 1st level complaint and then fire in another complaint to the 2nd level as i feel this will drag on and on .
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    CSA_Help wrote: »
    Do they usually confirm they have received it ?

I received papers this morning and have to fill in a pink slip for confidentiality .Can i submit evidence then or wait till they give me more papers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure