Appeals process after complaint

Options
124»

Comments

• PlayingHardball
    Options
    hiya,
    Going through the same process as you - I understood you are supposed to personally delete all information that you don't want the other party to see, the CSA won't do that for you prior to passing onto the tribunal people. I did this for my evidence by scoring the private details with a thick marking pen.

If there is evidence missing - you need to present it, you have until 7 days before your hearing to do so.

I don't know your story, but best of luck and may the right thing be done in the end. I would hate to think of going through all this agro with the CSA and then the tribunal for nothing.
  • CSA_Help
    CSA_Help Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    Options
    hiya,
    Going through the same process as you - I understood you are supposed to personally delete all information that you don't want the other party to see, the CSA won't do that for you prior to passing onto the tribunal people. I did this for my evidence by scoring the private details with a thick marking pen.

If there is evidence missing - you need to present it, you have until 7 days before your hearing to do so.

I don't know your story, but best of luck and may the right thing be done in the end. I would hate to think of going through all this agro with the CSA and then the tribunal for nothing.

PHB
    The appeals service do the colouring in once the stuff is away for copying before they send it to the PWC and NRP and the tribunal service .Just the password was so obvious on a copy of the notepad files .

Beauty is the appeals service is 2 minutes from my work so i can hand deliver it without it getting delayed in the post .I have ticked the 2 boxes .Go to appeal in my absence or appear personnaly and short cancelation as well .I will present them with all my evidence and a covering letter including the one i put in about the appeals service as well .:)

I am now the CSA's worst nightmare (i hope):rotfl:
  • Blob
    Blob Posts: 1,011 Forumite
    Options
    Just goes to show how good the CSA are if the lead time for a hearing is 16-17 weeks! It will only get longer as well as more and more people are taking this kind of action to save themselvs from the worst of the powers that these people have been given with next to no training on how to use them or do their job in the first place!
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    Blob wrote: »
    Just goes to show how good the CSA are if the lead time for a hearing is 16-17 weeks! It will only get longer as well as more and more people are taking this kind of action to save themselvs from the worst of the powers that these people have been given with next to no training on how to use them or do their job in the first place!

Too right Blob

I have just noticed a mistake on the appeal papers present of 2 relevant dates .They have only put the the later date in but should be fine as they will have proved by then i didn;t have additional income .

I will send it in with my covering letter
  • PlayingHardball
    Options
    Hiya, it just proves that in order to be successful, it is really down to us to fight our corner, and leave no stone unturned.

I'm hopeful that as others have said, the tribunal service is much more knowledgeable on law than the CSA.
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    Hiya, it just proves that in order to be successful, it is really down to us to fight our corner, and leave no stone unturned.

I'm hopeful that as others have said, the tribunal service is much more knowledgeable on law than the CSA.

I had a look on their website for recent judgement and it looks good for me :rotfl:.

Bonus is they are round the corner from my work and they were really helpfull on the phone .I will pop in and see them tomorrow with my paperwork .
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    Personally deliverd my appeal papers today with all the evidence and spoke to a helpfull person .Explained my situation and she was going to mark it as urgent due to the CSA being ana*l and not using common sense and causing me grief from my employer with having a DEO
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure