Appeals process after complaint

Options

Comments

• Blob
    Blob Posts: 1,011 Forumite
    Options
    I think you will find that you can send in evidence at any time, they say that the cut off time is 7 days before the hearing, but they do ask on the day if you have any further evidence that you want to put in.

When you send it in make sure that you have the appeal number on the evidence as well.

Hope it helps.
  • CSA_Help
    CSA_Help Posts: 1,318 Forumite
    Options
    Blob wrote: »
    I think you will find that you can send in evidence at any time, they say that the cut off time is 7 days before the hearing, but they do ask on the day if you have any further evidence that you want to put in.

When you send it in make sure that you have the appeal number on the evidence as well.

Hope it helps.

Thanks Blob .

I wonder if they will act on the clear cut evidence i supply or drag it out till the appeal .
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    Ball is rolling now as i have phone number fax number email address as i requested they rush this through .He has a pile of evidence on his desk when he returns tomorrow :rotfl:
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    CSA_Help wrote: »
    Ball is rolling now as i have phone number fax number email address as i requested they rush this through .He has a pile of evidence on his desk when he returns tomorrow :rotfl:

Originaly he was going to uphold my appeal due to the evidence i produced and would give the pwc the right to appeal.ng me back Friday but got tied up .Consulted with a coleuge and they agreed it should go to tribunal .I have asked him to run this by his manager to save everyone time and money

I have emailed appeals the evidence i have what more do they need common sense :(
  • Blob
    Options
    The only reason that you can appeal a decision of the Tribunal is on a point of Law!
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    The only reason that you can appeal a decision of the Tribunal is on a point of Law!

The appeal is all based on law and a decisssion that was made in 2004 which was illegal which resulted in a liability order illegaly awarded against me also (not courts fault) .Now 1/2 proven through complaints that they acted wrongly
  • Sidekick_2
    Options
    CSA_Help wrote: »
    The appeal is all based on law and a decisssion that was made in 2004 which was illegal which resulted in a liability order illegaly awarded against me also (not courts fault) .Now 1/2 proven through complaints that they acted wrongly

Hi

Going down a similar road, but the road is long.:(
    Teacher 1+2 = 3
    CSA 1+2 = 30,000
  • Sidekick_2
    Options

Yes, but a decision based on ignorance of some material fact or a mistake can be revised at any time by the Secretary of State.
    Teacher 1+2 = 3
    CSA 1+2 = 30,000
  • CSA_Help
    Options
    I am totally cheesed of to say the least .Originally appeals man was going to uphold my appeal and let the paracite pwc appeal that decission .Now he has retracted this and onto tribunal it goes .

Grrrrrrrrrrr

fed up with the whole lot of them :mad:
  • Blob
    Options
    If it is wrong in Law and you can prove it as well as a material fact that has not been admitted then you have 2 options in the first you appeal to the Commissioners as was now the Higher Tribunal. The second is ask for the decision to be 'Set Aside' that is down to the Appeal Judge that heard the case.

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport