Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Wi with half off, happy with that especially after having to eat bread product due to a trip out at Norwich City FC with the kids. They were super excited as we ate lunch in the stands after playing on the pitch. I could take it or leave it, wrong shape ball for me :rotfl:
    Have a good one all :A

well done:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    No problem Wiz. That's what we're all here for - we all make mistakes from time to time and it's great that we can help and support others.

Today's Green plan:

B - Lidl Granola (25g); 50ml 1% milk (using as HEB1 but I know it's not actually HEB but using as one as it's slightly less syns than a true HEB - IYSWIM; part HEA2)
    L - HM scotch egg using Linda Mc rosemary & red onion sausages (0.5 HEB for breadcrumbs); salad
    D - cauliflower cheese (HEA for milk); cheese sauce mix (4 syns)

HEA1 - milk for tea throughout the day
    HEA2 - Milk for cheese sauce (part); Milk on cereal (part)
    HEB1 - breadcrumbs (0.5)
    HEB2 - Either some toast or Ryvita with soft cheese or quark

Denise
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done bubbs 3lb is brilliant again.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    2lb off please Shala!

I have a sneaking suspicion I'm not going to do very well in the rest of this challenge though.

On an ENTIRELY unrelated note, how easy is SW to do when you're pregnant...? :o

Congratulations.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    edited 20 May 2017 at 1:26PM
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Well done bubbs 3lb is brilliant again.

Thanks dont know how im doing it really:rotfl: short week this week so wont be 3 thurs:p i want at least 1 and 1/2 then will be 2 stone:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well done again,Bubbs! I've lost about the same as you but in twice the time. I think it's interesting how we can all follow a similar plan and yet lose at very different rates - not sure why this should be unless it's about excercise??

And congrats Topgirl. There was a pregnant woman when I went to group and if I recall she followed the plan but with 2 HEX A and B. Do you go to group? Your consultant should be able to advise.
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    It's because the SW EE plan is designed around at least a third of Speed food. So if you have a meal that's all free food you're potentially cutting down your Speed food intake.

tweets obviously has loads at lunchtime (for some weird reason babycorn is Speed but kernels aren't) and as she's at target that should be fine to maintain.

When you're trying to lose the one third Speed is really important.

I know many consultants say it's free and 'fill your boot's' but to me that's not logical. IMO if you have a third of Speed food at each meal but have loads of free food in between you're cutting down the proportion of Speed.

Don't mean to be preachy :o but honestly Speed and planning are the answers to weightloss. :D

Good Afternoon :wave:

I have same every day for dinner apart from Friday one slice wholemeal bread with bit egg mayo on it and veg whatever cook decides is on menu. Could be peas , cauli, broc, sweetcorn, mixed veg , carrots . Friday me naughty piece pizza not much kids portion about 6 chips oven ones and baked beans that's my weekly treat :D

One more week in work then off for 2 :j:j:j
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    greentiger wrote: »
    Just home.
    Gutless! Gutted! Nuff said.

So sorry greentiger :mad::mad::mad:
  • bubbs
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Well done again,Bubbs! I've lost about the same as you but in twice the time. I think it's interesting how we can all follow a similar plan and yet lose at very different rates - not sure why this should be unless it's about excercise??

And congrats Topgirl. There was a pregnant woman when I went to group and if I recall she followed the plan but with 2 HEX A and B. Do you go to group? Your consultant should be able to advise.

Thanks, but oh god its not excercise :rotfl::rotfl: dont do that :eek:unless you call running round asda that i am:rotfl: a house cleaner for a job though so always on the go , i have a fair bit to lose though:o
  • bubbs
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :wave:

I have same every day for dinner apart from Friday one slice wholemeal bread with bit egg mayo on it and veg whatever cook decides is on menu. Could be peas , cauli, broc, sweetcorn, mixed veg , carrots . Friday me naughty piece pizza not much kids portion about 6 chips oven ones and baked beans that's my weekly treat :D

One more week in work then off for 2 :j:j:j

Hello :wave:
    I have pizza every sat:o with onion rings, chicken fillet things and mini spring rolls:eek: but dont have syns as such in the week
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure