IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Nabs

Options

Comments

• Nabroc
    Nabroc Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks.I was' nt aware of that. i will write to the NHS Trust and see what they say. a bit tight for time now.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe the local paper will be interested to hear this story and take it up
  • Nabroc
    Options
    I did think of that after i spoke on the telephone to Estates but i may want to return to NHS at sometime and dont want to rock too many boats.
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited 19 July 2019 at 1:47PM
    Options
    Na wrote: »
    I did think of that after i spoke on the telephone to Estates but i may want to return to NHS at sometime and dont want to rock too many boats.

Put the frighteners on the Estates department. They can stop this and if they think it's going to be less trouble then that's what they will do.
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    edited 19 July 2019 at 1:17PM
    Options
    Nabroc wrote: »

The angle for the paper doesn't need to be your disgust with your former employer but your disgust with the PPC pursuing a nurse for parking in a loading area and loading with medical equipment,needed by sick patients in their homes,
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    I am sure that The Daily Mail would be interested, they have published many anti-scammer stories in the past.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • MistyZ
    MistyZ Posts: 1,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I love that the Property and Estates Dept. has 'just washed their hands off it'. Lucky them, that must be nice!

I think you need to re-open the conversation with them. And to resolve to keep that conversation well and truly open until you get redress.

I do know what you mean about rocking boats. However I think it is quite possible to be a model employee who also takes a very definite stand against going to court to avoid being fleeced for doing their job.
  • Nabroc
    Options
    Hi
    Does anyone out there have an actual e-mail address for Excel Parking Sevices. I am about to send a SAR request but have searched my docs and they seem to avoid showing it. Also I seem to recall seeing a post about Excel switching from BPA to someone else early 2015. Can anyone confirm this as my ticket of May 2015 has them as approved operator for BPA.
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Nabroc wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone out there have an actual e-mail address for Excel Parking Sevices. I am about to send a SAR request but have searched my docs and they seem to avoid showing it. Also I seem to recall seeing a post about Excel switching from BPA to someone else early 2015. Can anyone confirm this as my ticket of May 2015 has them as approved operator for BPA.

They joined the IPC on 1/1/15
  • Nabroc
    Options
    Thanks for that. Do you know if they can be members of both?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure