Brittany Ferries coupons (merged)

haventearnedit
haventearnedit Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi there, does anyone have any spare club voyage coupons for use with Brittany Ferries? thanks :)

Comments

• AlexMac
    AlexMac Posts: 2,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Dozens of posts offering these on this site; use the search bar above
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5671798&highlight=brittany+ferries

and lots of others

or for more general MSE tips see my post #7 at
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5879787&highlight=brittany+ferries
  • stureid
    stureid Posts: 14 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have a Brittany Ferries 10% code if anyone's interested... PM me.
  • stureid wrote: »
    I have a Brittany Ferries 10% code if anyone's interested... PM me.
    Hi - is your Brittany Ferries code still available? If so, it would be great if you could share it with me - we are going to France for the first time next July and are hoping to book the Portsmouth to Cherbourg ferry. Many thanks, Highwood.
  • AlexMac
    AlexMac Posts: 2,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forgive me for butting in to your Q...
    Highwood wrote: »
    Hi - is your Brittany Ferries code still available? If so, it would be great if you could share it with me - we are going to France for the first time next July and are hoping to book the Portsmouth to Cherbourg ferry. Many thanks, Highwood.
    ... but in the unlikely event you cannot find someone willing to offer a Club Voyage code from the search bar or from the links in my post above...

... try adding a few nights accommodation to your booking using the still current 20% discount on "Holiday and Ferry" bookings.

No use if you already have somewhere to stay, but if you do add at least 3 nights into the mix- and these can be at different hotel locations, although then you have to book by phone - not only is the price good, but cabin upgrades are cheaper too (on the Spain runs anyway, noy sure about France).
  • focus243
    focus243 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 26 January 2019 at 5:30PM
    Hi Does anyone have a 10% discount code for Brittany Ferries Plymouth to Santander.
    Would be very grateful.
    Thanks

Have had discount code and booked thanks all
  • focus243 wrote: »
    Hi Does anyone have a 10% discount code for Brittany Ferries Plymouth to Santander.
    Would be very grateful.
    Thanks

You have a PM.
  • Hello, does anyone have a 10% discount code for Brittany Ferries they are willing to share with me?

Many Thanks
  • Steph2J wrote: »
    Hello, does anyone have a 10% discount code for Brittany Ferries they are willing to share with me?

Many Thanks

You have a PM.
  • If anyone has a code that I could use I’d be extremely grateful. Many thanks
  • If anyone has a code that I could use I’d be extremely grateful. Many thanks

You have a PM.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure