Brittany Ferries coupons (merged)

Options

Comments

• kylevans123
    Options
    Hi, Can anyone help me out with a Brittany ferry discount code please? I have just looked at August prices and they are so expensive. Thank you in advance!

PM on it's way.
    Hi Thomas, don't mean to be cheeky but do you have another discount code by any chance? I have looked at the ferry prices for August and they are quite expensive. Thank you!
  • kylevans123
    Options
    Hi everyone, I don't mean to be cheeky but does anyone have a discount code for Brittany Ferries by any chance? I have looked at their August prices and they are so high right now. Thank you in advance!
  • isplumm
    isplumm Posts: 2,204 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sent you a DM
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • isplumm
    Options
    one thing - it might be worth you joining Club Voyage - https://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/club-voyage/france
    You get 30% off sailing, cheaper cabins, £8.50 each towards breakfast on overnight crossings - it will cost you £75 admin 1st year + £75 a year membership ... I saved over £200 on my last booking ... the code I just sent you saves 5%.
    Where are you going - have you booked your gite yet?
    Thanks Mark
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • isplumm
    edited 8 July 2020 at 6:26PM
    Options
    I have sent you a DM

kylevans123 said:
    Hi Thomas, don't mean to be cheeky but do you have another discount code by any chance? I have looked at the ferry prices for August and they are quite expensive. Thank you!

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    isplumm said:
    I have sent you a DM

kylevans123 said:

Your message has come through to me in error.

• miniman_7
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I don't mean to be cheeky but does anyone have a discount code for Brittany Ferries by any chance? I am looking to book for August 2021, but trying to mitigate against as much risk/loss as possible in case have to cancel. The Flexi tickets appear the best way to do this, but obviously cost a little more.
    Thank you in advance!

• MalMonroe
    MalMonroe Posts: 5,783 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    P.S. I would NEVER travel by Brittany Ferries. I used them once only. Just about every single person - except me - was being sick. Vomit everywhere, it smelled awful. 

Totally and utterly disgusting, worst experience ever. If you do go my advice is to book a private cabin and stay in it until you get to your destination.
    Please note - taken from the Forum Rules and amended for my own personal use (with thanks) : It is up to you to investigate, check, double-check and check yet again before you make any decisions or take any action based on any information you glean from any of my posts. Although I do carry out careful research before posting and never intend to mislead or supply out-of-date or incorrect information, please do not rely 100% on what you are reading. Verify everything in order to protect yourself as you are responsible for any action you consequently take.
  • Thomas_Crown
    Options
    PM on it's way.

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There is a thread dedicated to this.

As with alot of things its all about perzonal preference, Id be quite happy to use BF again, used BF years ago with no issues, used them last year and again no issues.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback