Thanks for the encouragement lol
    Bubye diet!
    ..(/(/
    =(';')= Stripper No.28
    .(")(") myfitnesspal: 38lbs lost!! :):)
  • Ilovemykids
    Ilovemykids Posts: 2,237 Forumite
    Options
    Seem to be good reviews on that page or am I missing something?

As for the bed, they look nice, but they aren't up to the job. I always see them dumped in the streets next to the bins and you can quite clearly see where the bolts have pulled through or the brackets have peeled off. I wouldn't buy one to be honest. Although, it depends how old/big he is. If he's only little then it should last a while, but if he's a kid that's most likely to jump about on it or a teenager up to teenager type things;) then it isn't going to last. :(

its the reviews I have read on review sites that are bad and a thread on here about them I came across by googling
  • Ilovemykids
    Options
    NKLK wrote: »
    Awwww I gave in :)
    Thanks for the encouragement lol
    Bubye diet!

well done :)
  • Sanya
    Sanya Posts: 415 Forumite
    Options
    Is the following wording in an ad likely to put people off?

"No timewasters, no asking if I can deliver because your only 5 minutes from town when you quite clearly aren't. Especially if your going to change your mind when I ask if you can meet me at the end of your street. If I'm going miles out of my way the least you can do is walk 100 yards to the end of your road."
    I wouldn't buy something if I read that :o

Evening all! Managed to get some chocs tonight :D No snickers though and the Milky Way scanned at full price.

I went through SS and the blimmin thing kept breaking down on me. I must have been there about twenty minutes with the SA trying to get it to work (all the time, trying to stand in front of the bags of chocolate so she couldn't see). She couldn't have been nicer though.
    A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist
  • Ilovemykids
    Options
    HC on the above website you can pay by paypal would that give me extra peace of mind?
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Off to bed for me .................. night elite ..... sleep well guys
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Ilovemykids
    Options
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Off to bed for me .................. night elite ..... sleep well guys

night night :)
  • carolan78
    carolan78 Posts: 993 Forumite
    Options
    its the reviews I have read on review sites that are bad and a thread on here about them I came across by googling

It seems there's good and bad reviews out there for them but as my dad always says with reviews more often than not the bad will outweigh the good because very few people think to give praise but they will shout from the roof tops if anything goes wrong. Order it, if it's not suitable your covered under the distance selling regulations :)
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Well I'm back from Ancestry but now very tired so I'm closing down and off to bed

Catch you all tomorrow :beer:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure