andrew.thorne Posts: 11 Forumite
edited 30 July 2018 at 9:10PM in Praise, vent & warnings
Climate Glazing
Just google the name Greg Hames or Sheerlight Design
Previous form.
Do not touch this company.

Greg Hames
GREG HAMES
uses false name when he meets customers.

Website is
climateglazing.co.uk

Using name Mark Knight currently.

Have numerous photos from our CCTV cameras if anyone wants to confirm it is him please get in touch.

Surrey Sussex and Kent areas.

Comments

• john70
    john70 Posts: 2 Newbie
    New web site climateglazing.com
  • I just looked at Hames latest web site, how come Trading Standards arent acting on this???? The website is pretty much the same one he used for his bogus AMC site, with the same claim of offering Gas Safety and 20 year guarantees.

Has anyone contacted NICEIC and asked them to check their database to see if he is registered with them and what exactly they checked about his credentials......or would they too be surprised that he is using their banner to promote his business.

This is now the third thread about Greg Hames on Money Saving Expert, the first one was back in 2012, when he had his Lulworth Conservatories, 2017 he pops up with Sheerlight Design and here he is again 2018 with Climate Glazing.
  • His other Climate Glazing website

climateglazing.co.uk

It really should be climateglazing.CON
  • Rice24
    Rice24 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Do you have a pic as I know him by Mark Knight
  • I think you can find him here...

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1415867971766609&set=picfp.100000302604192&type=3&theater
  • I just looked at Hames latest web site, how come Trading Standards arent acting on this???? The website is pretty much the same one he used for his bogus AMC site, with the same claim of offering Gas Safety and 20 year guarantees.

Has anyone contacted NICEIC and asked them to check their database to see if he is registered with them and what exactly they checked about his credentials......or would they too be surprised that he is using their banner to promote his business.

This is now the third thread about Greg Hames on Money Saving Expert, the first one was back in 2012, when he had his Lulworth Conservatories, 2017 he pops up with Sheerlight Design and here he is again 2018 with Climate Glazing.

Have you contacted them?
  • I havent, but I see the web site that made the claim he was NICEIC registered has been deactivated. Lets hope we chucked a spanner in Mr Hames works.
  • Hi

I recently did some online marketing work for climateglazing.co.uk as well as developed "Mark Knight" a new website climateglazing.com. Although he initially paid me on-time without issues, payments suddenly stopped and when excuses started coming in, I came across this thread. I suspended the .com website and now have a high court writ against him. I have managed to find 3 addresses which have now been exhausted by the high court enforcement officers. If anyone in this thread has any recent information and/or address details for this gentleman, can I ask you to please PM me, so this can be passed on to the enforcement agency that is dealing with my case?

Thanks in advance for your help everyone.
  • Hi Mikey
    Please check your PMs

We know of Mr Hames whereabouts depsite the fact he is constantly on the move.

Quite entertaining really but an incredibly sad way to treat your family.

Some people are just a bit lonely, and Mr Hames seems to be one of those.

We think hes probably a bit jealous of his high flying brother who seems to be doing pretty well for himself in the city.
    There are several active cases we are working on at the moment, but I must please urge anyone stung by this individual to get in touch with trading standards as a first port of call.

[EMAIL="kyle.cherry@westsussex.gov.uk"]kyle.cherry@westsussex.gov.uk[/EMAIL]
  • Thanks Andrew...message received. I will drop them an email now. Thanks again for taking the time to reply with this information.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback