Climate Glazing

edited 30 July 2018 at 9:10PM in Praise, Vent & Warnings
33 replies 7.4K views
124»

Replies

• Lola2011Lola2011 Forumite
    3 posts
    First Post
    To save anyone else a journey.. I can confirm that the Copthorne Business park address on the “Alufoldz” website is now cleared out and he has gone.. having spoken with one of the neighbouring business units it appears he cleared out over this past weekend (18th-19th July) and I wasn’t the first person to turn up looking for him. 

Getting closer though.
    Obviously we weren't the only ones who took a trip there this weekend.  Went to his home address and unfortunately he'd just gone out.
  • davidj86davidj86 Forumite
    1 posts
    First Post
    MoneySaving Newbie
    So he recently stole £1000 off me trading as Alufoldz and Jason King / James King. I do have him on cctv from my house if it helps take him down . Driving a blue M3 bmw
  • Quorthorn1Quorthorn1 Forumite
    2 posts
    First Post First Anniversary
    Hi David. I’d be interested to see that picture. We were conned last year by this guy to the tune of £5.5k. We now have a ring doorbell that we installed retrospectively. If only I had it at the time.