Shell loyalty card - £20 of Fuel for £10

Options

Comments

• Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 24 October 2013 at 10:13AM
    Options
    Our customer service team are receiving calls and I have just tested the CS number myself. It was answered.

Neil, I can confirm the same issues as !!!!!! with your staff not answering phones. My hubby has an issue which H failed to resolve yesterday and was actually forwarded for the attention of yourself. The phone rings and rings and no one answers.
    No one seems to be responding to emails now either!!
    Please can you look at the issue from yesterday as your staff member doesn't seem to understand what you promote.
    BTW, this isn't an issue with a merchant, but with Mighty Deals themselves and the 2nd issue of the same type.

Please Neil, look at the issue and resolve the "obvious" issue.

I'll update here once resolved.

****Edit: hubby did manage to get through eventually and the issue is being looked into. Neil must be away as he couldn't be passed onto personally and out of office for a while.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • MichaelUK_2
    Options
    Hello !!!!!!,

Our customer service team are receiving calls and I have just tested the CS number myself. It was answered.

If you have an issue then please email customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk letting us know it is you and we will respond as we have done with every email which has come in. If any customers have not received their voucher please email this email account and we will forward your email directly to Shell Customer Services who will respond and send out a voucher.

Thank you

Neil

I have done as advised and received no reply.
  • SpreadPyar
    Options
    I confirm I had my vouchers which I went through quidco so not only they were loaded with £20 but I only paid £8.50'sh which I have used and am very happy thanks for sharing it ...

I further have been happy because MD credited my account with £5 twice which I have used, there are deals which are £5 or less but I spent them on something more the second one on 2XEarworm Languages deal which.....

I have been happy with MD since... have had not to ring CS so can't say how they will deal with any issues I might come across......
  • JDPower
    JDPower Posts: 1,673 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    JDPower wrote: »
    Well I finally got a reply from Shell to my missing voucher query, and have to say their attitude stinks slightly. They admitted my vouchers hadn't been sent out when they should have and would now re-order them but "please note that we re-order the vouchers and re-credit the points only once as a gesture of goodwill"

Gesture of goodwill?! Since when is fulfilling something you should already have done a 'gesture of goodwill'?!?!
    Three weeks on and I've still not received my vouchers :mad:
  • JDPower
    Options
    And finally received today, has only took six months!!!
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    And finally received today, has only took six months!!!

As the price of petrol has gone down since you applied, you will be getting more litres for your money :beer:
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • JDPower
    Options
    As the price of petrol has gone down since you applied, you will be getting more litres for your money :beer:
    Don't think the prices have changed much over the last 6 months - they go up 3-4p, then supermarkets announce 3-4p reduction, then they go up 3-4p again etc etc. Pretty sure it's stayed in the £1.28-1.32 zone all year here and is currently £1.27.9

But appreciate the attempt at putting a positive spin on it :D
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Don't think the prices have changed much over the last 6 months - they go up 3-4p, then supermarkets announce 3-4p reduction, then they go up 3-4p again etc etc. Pretty sure it's stayed in the £1.28-1.32 zone all year here and is currently £1.27.9

But appreciate the attempt at putting a positive spin on it :D

Boring facts info ! I keep a record of the price I pay each time I fill. In January I paid 129.9 it went up to 138.9 and basically it went up and down as you suggested. End of May it was 131.9, June 133.9 and July 131.9 again! I last filled at Tesco, last week at 127.9 (most other places vary between 128.9 - 130.9).

When I first kept a record in 2004 on 3 September it was 79.9 !!!!!
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    flossy50 wrote: »
    Received card 29/5...registered for fuel right away....have had various deadlines...last one was 30/9. Have subsequently been told that voucher has been issued....must have been lost in post....is being cancelled and I should have reissued voucher in another 2 weeks. I will believe it when I see it, and will probably find its not for the petrol I requested if I ever get anything.
    And yes, the 4000 points have been removed, but from earlier comments it seems clear that for some people vouchers have none the less NOT been sent. Royal Mail delivery is not that bad!

I've been meaning to post this for a while.

This is just but one of many comments regards "lost" vouchers, the Royal Mail, and how good/bad etcetera they have/haven't been.

I'd just like to point out that it was only "the last mile" that was done by the Royal Mail and it dropping through your letterbox courtesy of your postie .....

99% to 99.9% of the handling of these was done by INSPIRE PPS

inspire-pps.com

as indicated by the "postmark" on the voucher "envelope" just above the delivery address.

Apparently they are experts in Postal Optimisation and Mail Consolidation .....

... i.e. ways to cut corners and pay only minimum wages, provide a lower quality of service than the Royal Mail achieves, whilst cherry-picking only the most lucrative deals in order to maximise their own profit.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • JDPower
    edited 19 November 2013 at 3:51AM
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    I've been meaning to post this for a while.

This is just but one of many comments regards "lost" vouchers, the Royal Mail, and how good/bad etcetera they have/haven't been.

I'd just like to point out that it was only "the last mile" that was done by the Royal Mail and it dropping through your letterbox courtesy of your postie .....

99% to 99.9% of the handling of these was done by INSPIRE PPS

inspire-pps.com

as indicated by the "postmark" on the voucher "envelope" just above the delivery address.

Apparently they are experts in Postal Optimisation and Mail Consolidation .....

... i.e. ways to cut corners and pay only minimum wages, provide a lower quality of service than the Royal Mail achieves, whilst cherry-picking only the most lucrative deals in order to maximise their own profit.
    There is no post mark on mine, just a big "Delivered by Royal Mail" postage sticker :think:

Either way, Shell's postal system (either internally or their postal provider) is not exactly efficient - as I said, mine arrived today, but the letter is dated 16/10/13! Thirty three days, with a first class postage sticker on it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure