HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Options

Comments

• Rasper10
    Options
    Filled mine in today , 2nd year I've done it wont let me submit logs out and when I log back in to submit my return it says there's been an error 8374 , has this happened to anyone else ? My colleauge had also told me he's having problems submitting his .
  • mrskelly
    mrskelly Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    Well my account was in credit this morning, repayment has been requested so let's see how long it takes from now x
  • Ginobland
    Ginobland Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Mine was in credit too and requested repayment just waiting now
  • Dazed_and_confused
    Options
    Why didn't you request the refund when you filled in the return?
  • thumperrabbit
    Options
    Looking back at previous years it looks like the payments will be in banks around the 20th.
  • mrskelly
    mrskelly Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    I did request the refund while filing the return and also entered by bank details but it still asks me to request the repayment. has done for past 6 years. unless I'm doing something g wrong. lol
  • Dazed_and_confused
    Options
    Impatience? Why do you think the request you included on the return would be ignored?
  • Mkeaston
    Options
    Rasper10 wrote: »
    Filled mine in today , 2nd year I've done it wont let me submit logs out and when I log back in to submit my return it says there's been an error 8374 , has this happened to anyone else ? My colleauge had also told me he's having problems submitting his .
    The exact same thing is happening to me and it is still not working! I have called and been cut off several times now. Any joy for you?

I also get an email saying that the data check has not been accepted.
  • Gvent#
    Gvent# Posts: 39 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi rasper

Me and my mate had the same error code don't know if it's too so with the ni contribution will let you know how we get on
  • georgiasdragons
    Options
    Can request repayment today, always have to request the day after submitting!

lasy year it took till 15th april to go to bank payment issued from pending!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback