nEwSfLaSh! The Great "Autumn Sale Hunt" is on!!!!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• TaBunny
    TaBunny Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, ok I got the link below in an email/newsletter I got as I seem to keep getting in trouble for listing something known as affiliates (which I don't even know what they are I just find stuff or get emailed stuff and copy and paste the offers sigh don't make any money dont even know how its possible to do so >:() but anyhow I digress, so I got this info through from sports direct and they are having an "up to 50% off sale"  ;D so here's the link I hope that this link is allowed and I hope that it saves someone some money  ;), I don't buy sports stuff myself (disabled) and so maybe I'm not that up with the times but some of the deals looked good, so happy shopping and for heavens sake I hope I dont get another slap on the wrist  :-/

http://www.sport-e.com/rf/navigation/main.do?Ntt=sale
    :p
  • pccsd
    pccsd Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Tesco are advertising an Autumn Sale with savings of up to 50% including top brand electricals, amazing discounts on many DVD's, CD's, games and videos.

Also it's the last week of their Wine Festival and with 25% off* ALL Australian wines!

https://www.tesco.com/sale
  • LittleRedDemon
    Options
    Best autumn sale so far looks like Argos. One closed thread and at the rate it's going its going to continue.

Geo
  • JOE_MILLIONAIRE_2
    Options
    just testing
    micheal5kr.gif
  • sal
    sal Posts: 161 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Boden sale yet?

Great reductions, some over 75%. And postage is free at the moment.

I've bagged a few bargains, noticably a suede jacket that was £295.00 down to £71.25!

Tip - if what you fancy is not in stock in your size, mark it in favourites and keep checking, especially first thing in the morning, the stock levels change rapidly.

sal :)
    you can't take it with you...
  • NCW_2
    NCW_2 Posts: 59 Forumite
    Options
    You are right, there are some excellent bargains in the Boden sale. I've bought lots of mini boden stuff for next summer for the children and with free postage and free returns it is hard to beat.
    Noticed yesterday that ebay have several of the items in the sale being auctioned off for more than than the cost new!
    NCW
  • TrickyTrotter_2
    Options
    Pablo

Think it's time you started the xmas sale thread. Walking through the Trafford Centre last night, I was suprised by how many shops had reductions. I think it was the Chairman of Dixons who was saying last week that there was going to be some fierce price cutting ahead of xmas because sales figures were on the slide. ;)
  • sal
    sal Posts: 161 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Seconded!

This is the time of year when things get really serious!

sal :P
    you can't take it with you...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family