*Make upto £10 a day April 2018*

Options

Comments

• jools1985
    jools1985 Posts: 327 Forumite
    Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud! First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I've just cashed out £10.75 from daily clicks on Topcashback. Should hit my bank by the middle of next week.
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,696 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Sorry still not added up March as need to check bank interest... maybe I can do that tomorrow.

Ok finally done it... March is updated at a huge £754.90 (bit of a one off).
    2024 decluttering: 7,726 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅🏅
    May mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/25
    May/June mini clothes declutter challenge: 1/75
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    Options
    April updates:
    £0.96 Bank interest
    £90.65 MB

Target met already.. maybe I should have made it £100..
  • QueenJess
    Options
    Poor you Jess!! You've not had much luck lately bless you. :(
    Hope little one is soon better.

Nice result CBC!! Hope it comes through soon for you!! :D
    ziggy2407 wrote: »
    Oh wow, Jess, you and your little one are having a really tough time of it lately, hope things improve soon for you.

OOh.. I finally figured out multi quote! Thanks all for your well wishes. Sent baby to nursery today as I think he is a bit better and he is going stir crazy in the house. Means I now have a weeks worth of work to do today as I have a deadline :(

I do feel a bit better without feeling obligated to make as much money as I can in every spare moment (if I set a challenge I want to increase and increase it so see how well I can do.. I don't have an off switch :) ). Instead I am doing what needs to be done in life and just fitting a bit of money making in on the side when I am bored or have a bit of time and don't mind doing it.

Just hope I can get some sleep now as I feel like a zombie and haven't even bothered to climb out of my PJ's today. Luckily I can work from home :rotfl:
  • QueenJess
    Options
    Is everyone still on the topcashback Easter treats thing? Todays answer is Currys PC World. I've not won anything yet, but seem to be one off everything on the collection front!
  • jools1985
    jools1985 Posts: 327 Forumite
    Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud! First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is everyone still on the topcashback Easter treats thing? Todays answer is Currys PC World. I've not won anything yet, but seem to be one off everything on the collection front!

thank you Jess it wasn't loading for me earlier but I'll go and click on Currys PC World now. My winnings so far amout to 30p and lots of entries into the prize draw.
  • Itisme_2
    Itisme_2 Posts: 152 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Received the £5 from ReceiptHog and a £2 cashout from InstaGC.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    OOh.. I finally figured out multi quote! Thanks all for your well wishes. Sent baby to nursery today as I think he is a bit better and he is going stir crazy in the house. Means I now have a weeks worth of work to do today as I have a deadline :(

I do feel a bit better without feeling obligated to make as much money as I can in every spare moment (if I set a challenge I want to increase and increase it so see how well I can do.. I don't have an off switch :) ). Instead I am doing what needs to be done in life and just fitting a bit of money making in on the side when I am bored or have a bit of time and don't mind doing it.

Just hope I can get some sleep now as I feel like a zombie and haven't even bothered to climb out of my PJ's today. Luckily I can work from home :rotfl:

Congratulations on your March money making total and April's so far. Brilliant when you think what else was/is going on in your life:T:beer:

Glad baby is feeling better now:). He'll hopefully come home happy and tired so you might get a more restful night yourself.

Lovely for you to be able to work from home in PJs:j. I know you have deadlines and loads of work to do but please don't overdo it. Grab a rest now and then however short:beer:
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all. Great reading up on what every one has been busy making money with!

I've just redeemed £20 worth of Swagbucks points, so looking forward to receiving that. Also got a bag of tuck shop money from work to count up, and work out the profit. That can wait for a quiet day though.

My MB'ing total for the past 2 days is £85.78. Only been in work 3 days this week, and I'm ready for the weekend.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    Evening all. Great reading up on what every one has been busy making money with!

I've just redeemed £20 worth of Swagbucks points, so looking forward to receiving that. Also got a bag of tuck shop money from work to count up, and work out the profit. That can wait for a quiet day though.

My MB'ing total for the past 2 days is £85.78. Only been in work 3 days this week, and I'm ready for the weekend.

Well done:T:beer:

I'm glad you mentioned your Tuck Shop:T. You haven't mentioned it for ages and I was wondering if you were still doing it. I hope the profits will be a very pleasant surprise when you find the time to tot them up:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure