Options

Comments

• riotlady
    riotlady Posts: 442 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Kittikins wrote: »
    WE'VE EXCHANGED!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

(And, I'm hoping to find out about the job I interviewed for (really liked the school) tomorrow morning.....)

However, I'm just squealing with excitement that after all this time, the house is OURS, bar the shouting lol.

Congratlations! :j
  • Kittikins
    Kittikins Posts: 5,335 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks RL, I'm counting down the days :) (and wondering how I'll manage to PROPERLY get rid of tat - I'm such a hoarder!!)

I didn't get the job I went for on Monday :( but I have an interview at the Junior School where DD goes to next Monday!

The demon head has called off the hounds for a while and so I have until 31st May to find another job as I'm sure she'll reset the HR meeting if I don't resign by then....It proves that she just wants rid of me, but hey ho, I want rid of her too....
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    Good luck for next week. At least you are applying. You've done all you can. Try to have a nice weekend away from all the rubbish at work.
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • Kittikins
    Options
    Thanks SW - I'm quite excited now, I have another interview on Wednesday :) But would LOVE to get the job at DD's school, so keeping my fingers more tightly crossed for that one!
  • Kittikins
    Options
    I don't think today went well......but I know I'm my harshest critic, so who knows?!?

I won't find out until tomorrow night or Wednesday as they have other candidates coming in tomorrow. Eeeek....

Trying (and failing) to not over-analyse everything I said or did!
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    Fingers crossed. Take it easy tonight. :A
  • Kittikins
    Options
    I didn't get the job at DD's school :( Not hugely surprised, but still disappointed.

I think I may not have got the job at the other school either - I missed a call from the Head earlier this evening, the message said she'd call me back sometime tomorrow, which doesn't sound promising.

Sob.
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    I am keeping fingers crossed. please try to rest now as you did all you could. Keep applying and think of the summer. :A
  • Kittikins
    Options
    I'm feeling really despondent, which I know is daft as I've only been on 3 interviews, but of course I'm "expensive" now on M4 and all the shiny NQTs are hunting down jobs as well.

Fingers are still crossed that the Head didn't mean to sound so off-hand when I missed her call, and that she'll have good news for me.

In the meantime, I need to wrap DD's presents as it's her big 13th birthday tomorrow! :):):)
  • Kittikins
    Options
    I've been offered the job!!! :):):):)

Such a massive relief, tinged with a bit of sadness as, apart from those who have been tormenting me, the school I'm in is amazing. But, onwards and upwards, I'm so excited about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure