bt head office

Options
Hi, does anyone have the number for BT head office? i have only had my broadband a week and already its gone wrong! afer being passed from pillar to post, speaking to 13 different people and being hung up on 4 times i have to speak to some offical thanks if you can help.

Comments

• penrhyn
    penrhyn Posts: 15,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not much chance of that I suspect.
    Perhaps if you detailed the problems you are having someone may be able to offer some fault-finding advise.
    That gum you like is coming back in style.
  • daisydog_3
    daisydog_3 Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    BT chairmans office according to saynoto0870 is 01793594596 or 08000232067, person who posted there said instant solution to problem!
  • PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    Until the number is changed due the ammount of people hammering it.
  • daisydog_3
    daisydog_3 Posts: 98 Forumite
    Options
    that maybe but it might have helped you
  • C_Ronaldo
    C_Ronaldo Posts: 4,732 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You wont know until you give it a try
    No Links in Signature by site rules - MSE Forum Team 2
  • sassybooboos
    sassybooboos Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    try sendingben.verwaayen@bt.com email to bt chairman

worked for me he sends your complaint to his high level complaint team.

my problem was sorted in less than 12 hrs
    good luck
  • espresso
    espresso Posts: 16,446 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    try sendingben.verwaayen@bt.com email to bt chairman

worked for me he sends your complaint to his high level complaint team.

my problem was sorted in less than 12 hrs
    good luck

He no longer works for the company!
    :doh: Blue text on this forum usually signifies hyperlinks, so click on them!..:wall:
  • koo1977
    koo1977 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi all

Tried this number and its constantly engaged!!!! i think they have wind of it being on ths forum. however I've found the head office number I called a and they got a person to call me back who was very good...this might help you 020 7356 5000.. goodluck !!
  • eve111
    eve111 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi there
    Bt head office number is 02073565000
    ask to be put throught to the chairmans office, sometimes they fob you off saying that you cannot be put through other times you can be put straight through, depends on who is on the switchboard,The highest you can speak to is Julia Lisman, if you say she is dealing with your complaint, you will usually deal with Brenda Baucher!! Best of luck.
    I had my broadband down for a month, it took diagnostics that long to deternine what was wrong.
    Then i changed bank details they denied they were ever given new details, was without broadband another month, spent a total of 18 hours on the phone to Brenda trying to sort all the problems!
    Was kept quiet with refunds, Brenda took details of bank and promised to personally deal with it.
    I get a letter today saying that the bank had returned the request as " no account" .Phoned bank who are going to confirm in writing they did no such thing.
    Phoned Brenda who said my bank details were correct, who became really rude when i said that the bank had not had any requests for payment.
    I gave up and telephoned billing enquiries, asked them to confirm my bank details, turns out they has wrong sort code, so much for Brenda personally sorting it out, surely she would of confirmed my bank details with the billing dept!!
    All in all ive had constant problems since March!
    Best of luck to anyone with a BT complaint!
  • whitewing
    whitewing Posts: 11,852 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have the following three numbers written down when I had broadband problems under 'BT Broadband tech'

0845 6007030

0800 1690199

0800 3289393

They are scrawled on a piece of paper so if you do find one is nothing to do with BT, pls pm me and I will remove it from the post.
    :heartsmil When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because these weirdos are your true family.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure