slydrap Posts: 129 Forumite
    Options
    Also try

for bt bb
  • siross2203
    siross2203 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    [EMAIL="ian.livingston@bt.com"]ian.livingston@bt.com[/EMAIL]

i got a phone call from his PA in 3 hours and was sorted within 4 days.
    Lightbulb Moment January 2008
    Committed Lightbulb Moment June 2008!
    Total Debt January 2008 - £12,000 June 2008 - [strike]£11465[/strike], July 08 £9942
    :beer:
  • Lee_Francis
    Lee_Francis Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    May help some of you. . . hope it does !

Ian Livingston was made Chairman at the end of May this year.
    Thanks for the email address to siross 2203

Although I took a punt at his and loads of other senior bods' email addresses - IE 1st [EMAIL="name.surname@bt.com"]name . surname @bt.com[/EMAIL] - only ones that don't exist are Jillian or Gillian lewis (someone here spotted the spoof, but I missed that one ) and a customer services manager alan Hadley

I've also had a complete nightmare with BT.
    Cannot bear to think of the absolute c**p they've put me through.

However, emailed every senior person whose name I could find on the net with absolutely no response - just rank stupidity and ignorance if I rang.

Then I found Ian Livingston's name . . . . I emailed him with 19 ( a mere pick of )forwarded copies of BT senior persons emails ignored, c.c.'d to 'the ignorant ones' and within seconds, read receipts from Ian Livingston,and then 19 others after MONTHS !!! Even the billing email address . . . .mutter mutter

Nearly as bad as British Gas !
    If anyone wants some names there then will gladly post/email . . .although that saga may be a little out of date.

Customer services departments, automated phone systems, and call centres in Bogot! and they still rob you blind, and tell you that you're lying and put the phone down on you - after listening to something that should be English, and have some bearing on your complaint, but -not a chance in h**l

Was just about to get going, but better not . . .

Hope the info helps someone

Lee
  • becks.989
    becks.989 Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
    Hi.

I have been having problems with bt and my broad band for 4 weeks and yesterday happened to find this thread. I emailed Ian Livingston straight away with my problem and what had already happened and i got a reply within 10 mins and the problem was sorted within 5 hours.

Thanks all so very much.

Although i must get some work done now. sob sob.

Becks
    A child smiles 500 times a day, compared to an adult over 25 smiling 15 times a day.
    :D:D:D:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport