Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• ChotaPeg
    ChotaPeg Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cube received this morning with 2 flimsy bits of tape on the bottom and, I kid you not, the top secured by the box flaps being folded in on one another. No tape.
    I know I am firmly in the 'fort knox' camp of sellotape users but there is a middle ground... TNS do at least give you the (crap) sellotape for free!
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    aninymoose wrote: »
    500 points for correctly delivered 24 June to 7 July just added to my account

I did the period commencing 10 June and still waiting.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I received my 500 points for the unaddressed mail survey starting 10 June yesterday.
    2020 Wins:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I got mine too.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    I had to e mail them about an Unaddressed Survey from 29 Apr, they sent me the Voucher yesterday by special delivery, the time before I had to e mail to get my voucher. Hopefully the points might be a bit quicker, we will see.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 July 2019 at 10:36PM
    Options
    Have taken the plunge and ordered a £5 Love2Shop Reward Code. Seems I'll get an email code you enter into another site and use it to buy gift cards. Might be way to get the £5 ones instead of having to wait to get to £10.

Edit: Code arrived very quickly and allowed me to access the site with all the vouchers listed. They include the Love2Shop ones but also for places like Morrisons & Sainsburys which might help people who want to put them towards Christmas.

Have ordered a £5 L2S gift card and it says it should be with me within a week.
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

Edit: Code arrived very quickly and allowed me to access the site with all the vouchers listed. They include the Love2Shop ones but also for places like Morrisons & Sainsburys which might help people who want to put them towards Christmas.

Have ordered a £5 L2S gift card and it says it should be with me within a week.

Missed your post, so didn't go for the Love 2 Shop vouchers this time, but I can also confirm that e-vouchers are being sent out very rapidly. Points are also being credited much more quickly by TNS.

I think TNS have just cut themselves out as the middleman when it comes to ordering (and distributing) vouchers.

Also, I'm intrigued to find out what website Perks refer you to (to buy giftcards), as I'd like to see what other retailers are available. Thanks in advance!
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    InA wrote: »
    Also, I'm intrigued to find out what website Perks refer you to (to buy giftcards), as I'd like to see what other retailers are available. Thanks in advance!

They send you to www.love2shoprewards.co.uk however unless you have a voucher code you can't go in and find out what cards are available which is very annoying.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,292 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    They send you to www.love2shoprewards.co.uk however unless you have a voucher code you can't go in and find out what cards are available which is very annoying.

Yes, you can, as long as you have registered with them :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yet again I have to chase TNS up for surveys carried out a few months back and still awaiting for the incentives. Hopefully their new system will be more efficient than the old one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure