Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    -3 this week
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well primani was a bit of a disaster :( we spent £138:eek: between us , me and dh, but over half going back, i got a lovely wrap dress, well you cant keep my fried eggs in it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: so anyone with a fuller bust would not manage :eek::eek:
    Hubby got some t shirts in med, some fit , some dont, his shorts are all button flies and he dont like them as struggles with having a fore finger missing:o
    His swim shorts are too tight around the crutch :eek: so 2 pairs going back, bloody hells bells :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    -3 this week

:eek:
    Well done tweets but I thought you were at target?!
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My waffles were a bit of a disaster.
    Overfilled the machine, then opened it too soon, then it wouldn't stick together again.
    Tried again with some leftover mixture, a little better but I was only left with a tiny edible portion and a complete mess in my kitchen.
    Not put off though, I'll try again.......
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • tweets
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    :eek:
    Well done tweets but I thought you were at target?!

I am now ;)

I do SW at home so don't pay if I go over or below target :D
  • bubbs
    Options
    -3 this week
    :T:T:T well done
    curl_girl wrote: »
    My waffles were a bit of a disaster.
    Overfilled the machine, then opened it too soon, then it wouldn't stick together again.
    Tried again with some leftover mixture, a little better but I was only left with a tiny edible portion and a complete mess in my kitchen.
    Not put off though, I'll try again.......

Oh when i opened it too soon , i put it back down and it resealed itself:o
    My sister has borrowed it now and i will see if i can get the pic off phone as her looks lush but she tried to make the pancakes in the week and it was just a dallop:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: she still ate it and sd it tasted nice but looked a mess, these were banana pancakes for ww, no good for us as we would have to syn.
    I have my ice cream maker:j:j:j will report back:p
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    edited 13 May 2018 at 5:33PM
    Options
    image.png
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Well primani was a bit of a disaster :( we spent £138:eek: between us , me and dh, but over half going back, i got a lovely wrap dress, well you cant keep my fried eggs in it:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: so anyone with a fuller bust would not manage :eek::eek:
    Hubby got some t shirts in med, some fit , some dont, his shorts are all button flies and he dont like them as struggles with having a fore finger missing:o
    His swim shorts are too tight around the crutch :eek: so 2 pairs going back, bloody hells bells :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Now repeat the same behaviour at Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury... and you should be ready all done. :D:D:D:D:D
    -3 this week

Well done, you must have been really good all week xx

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T
    bubbs wrote: »
    image.png

OMG - I really need a waffle maker that looks lush. Is that a frozen muller I spot there - you will be having ice-cream tomorrow. My ice-cream maker will arrive on Wednesday, so ice-cream on Thursday.

I need to find a mint choc chip ice-cream recipe for OH - then he won't moan at me too much!

I have done a bubbs and been cooking... Today we are having, mash and roasted pot, carrots, cauli, broccoli and beef for lunch. I have cooked a crustless quiche, there is aubergine and toms for packed lunches and beef stew for tomorrow's tea. Just thinking about making spicy parsnip soup (as I have two packs of whoopsie parsnips that need using).

I do have a crepe maker - so may be tempted to make some pancakes.

1st day back at work tomorrow and in a new job and more like a proper job than the last one, so I need to be prepared - I have carrots and tomato ready for snacking. :D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    Options
    Now repeat the same behaviour at Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury... and you should be ready all done. :D:D:D:D:D

Well done, you must have been really good all week xx

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T

OMG - I really need a waffle maker that looks lush. Is that a frozen muller I spot there - you will be having ice-cream tomorrow. My ice-cream maker will arrive on Wednesday, so ice-cream on Thursday.

I need to find a mint choc chip ice-cream recipe for OH - then he won't moan at me too much!

I have done a bubbs and been cooking... Today we are having, mash and roasted pot, carrots, cauli, broccoli and beef for lunch. I have cooked a crustless quiche, there is aubergine and toms for packed lunches and beef stew for tomorrow's tea. Just thinking about making spicy parsnip soup (as I have two packs of whoopsie parsnips that need using).

I do have a crepe maker - so may be tempted to make some pancakes.

1st day back at work tomorrow and in a new job and more like a proper job than the last one, so I need to be prepared - I have carrots and tomato ready for snacking. :D:D:D:D:D

No its not ice cream, my sister made these with my waffle maker, its total 0% fat yoghurt with berries, i have cooked a chicken (for tea) we not had it yet:o will be late because of the race, i have cooked a gammon and have a quiche in now, just going to do some ironing then will be tea time:j i wil try ice cream , it says 8hrs but will have been in about 6:rotfl:
    SSM this was in with my maker NOT SW friendly
    choc mint ice cream

200ml skimmed milk
    50g confectioners sugar
    200ml heavy cream
    few drops peppermint extract
    50g choc drops
  • tweets
    Options
    Maman :j:j

Stoke :(:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills