Slimming Towards Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,322 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great losses Top Girl & Sunshine mummy :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,322 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    TIE~~Hope you get some answers soon.
    I have periods like that~~dire.

Denise~~Glad you had a good weekend :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Back on plan now for the next 3 days until WI on Thursday am!

B - baked oats; mixed frozen berries; pomegranate seeds & natural yoghurt (really must buy some more quark when I go shopping I much prefer it to yoghurt!)
    L - HM crustless quiche with lots of salad
    D - rump steak, SW chips, onions, mushrooms & peas

HEA - 350ml skimmed milk
    HEB - 40g oats
    Syns - none planned:D

Some good losses coming in this week. Will be happy with a STS this week but a small loss would be brilliant!

Denise
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,841 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all

Good losses, tweets, Sunshine Mummy and Top Girl

Sorry to hear about the fatigue, TIE - hope it turns out to be something easily fixable

Plan for today:

B: Overnight oats (HEXB grape nuts, cherry muller light, mixed summer fruits)
    L: Chicken salad - have a choice of either morrocan style (2.5 syn) or piri piri (2 syn) mini chicken fillets (from ALDI)
    D: grilled pork medallions with savoury rice and mushrooms

Snacks: HEXA cheese. Fruit wise, Only have OH's bananas in at present - will try to get some speed fruit today
    Syns: 2 or 2.5 for chicken, 1 for savoury rice
  • Gettingtherequickly
    Options
    Morning all! My God, you lot can yack a bit, just caught up with the amazing losses.

Another one on damage limitation for the next few days, but thoroughly enjoyed my weekend. Have taken to doing exercises in bed, about 10-15mins each night. Sounds odd, but I find it difficult to do sit ups on the floor (well, what passes for a sit up!), so thought I would have a bash when I go to bed. My mattress is very firm, so not alot of give when I sit up. Must be doing something positive for me as the muscle pain when I started was hideous. Hope the impact will be as positive as I would like it to be.

Going to a wedding in a couple of weeks, been putting off getting something to wear as I don't know what size I need and don't want to spend a lot of money on something that won't get any further wear. Bought a couple of dresses on the Bay of E, too big for me:j only paid about £30 for the 2 of them, but will send them back.

Was out for lunch on Saturday, wasn't expecting the rain so my poor tootsies were getting a bit wet in sandals. Nipped into Dorothy Perkins for footwear (got a pair of espadrilles for £12:D) but it was so nice to be able to look at clothes which will comfortably fit me sooner rather than later, which are not bland. Was a really good boost for my morale.

Feel bloated at moment, had egg & potato muffins for breakfast, will really keep me going for the day. Made an SW lasagne yesterday as I have class this evening, so just need to bung a bit in microwave, with salad will be able to eat by 8:30!

Have a good day everyone.
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • onedaysomeday
    Options
    - 2lbs this week (although fluctuate by about that throughout the week so may be +2lbs next week!)
    Just trying to make up for past mistakes and work towards the future I want :hello:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Had a very quick catch up and noticed losses!:T

The weekend was a it of a write off as far as SW concerned. More accurately 24 hours from Saturday to Sunday morning eating off plan stuff including some rubbish. Plus I had a fun sized Crunchie to celebrate the end of the season!:D

Back on it today with a vengeance and I should have a good week coming up with no distractions.:)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS Ribena, fried egg, half HEB toast, tomatoes, mushrooms, HEA milk for drinks
    L: ham with stir fried veg and maybe noodles or couscous
    D: SW Bolognese with tagliatelle
    Syns: 1 for Parmesan
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi there,

Back on it today after a large meal at Buffet Island (Chinese) yesterday.

Logged into my account on SW and found there is something where you can transfer your group membership to online - has anyone ever done this and is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Can someone direct me to the final chart for the last challenge so I can screen shot it Please?
    Tia.

Last Week :)

last_week.jpg
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    edited 14 May 2018 at 6:56PM
    Options
    Here is this week's chart.

sw_14-5.jpg

Well done tweets on SOTW :T

*SOTW is the person who lost most this week who also lost or maintained last week.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure