Claiming against Norwegian Airlines

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Antti
    Options
    They replied:
    Whilst we respect your request for further consideration of your claim, there are certain conditions which we must adhere to, in order to ensure that we are providing a fair and equitable service. In accordance with the guidelines outlined in our previous correspondence, unfortunately we are unable to reconsider our decision in relation to this matter.

Norwegian informs that you have the ability to appeal our decision through the national enforcement body of the country where the disruption occurred. Contact information can be found at the following website ....

We appreciate that our response may not offer the outcome you were seeking, however we do trust that we have clarified the reason for the outcome of your claim. We certainly hope that this experience will not deter you from choosing to include Norwegian in any future travel plans.

I have escalated this case to the Transportklagenemnda in Norway (where I live). I'm not sure if they take the case, as the flight originated in France, but we'll see. Is there a way to avoid complaints/litigation in France, should the Norwegians refuse to handle the case? The language barrier is what concerns me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure