IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Total Parking Solutions - PCN NtK

Options
Yella_Fella
Yella_Fella Posts: 40 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Morning people,

Here we go. We've received a Parking Charge Notice and hoping to get this revoked as reading the letter, it only mentions the driver, but I was sent the letter as the keeper as details pulled from DVLA through their ANPR cameras. This was sent as a postal and not windscreen notice.

I'm reading up the Newbies section, and believe TPS is part of BPA, so the only template is the one size fits all that I should be using? Many thanks.

TEMPLATE ''ONE SIZE FITS ALL'' FIRST APPEAL THAT DOESN'T SAY WHO WAS DRIVING

Re PCN number:

I appeal and dispute your 'parking charge', as the keeper of the vehicle. I deny any liability...

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    There's only one template,!

It does fit all

You need to edit your post to remove details of who was driving
    The ppcs monitor this forum and can use your posts against you
  • Yella_Fella
    Options
    Granted buddy, all removed. Guess no need to show the letter then, I'll read up the FAQ to see when's the best time to send it as I'm sure it reads 3 days before the 28 days, and don't put any names in? Or was it just the "Keepers" name?
  • Quentin
    Options
    Where have you "removed" those details from??
  • Yella_Fella
    Options
    I've scanned the letter in and removed the details, but can't upload image link as I'm too new on the forum.

Am I correct to say with that template, only use the name of the vehicle "keeper"? Slightly confusing with the 2nd paragraph.

THE NAME AND POSTAL ADDRESS OF THE KEEPER (OR THE HIRER/LESSEE) GOES HERE. THE DRIVER IS NOT IDENTIFIED.

DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME HERE INSTEAD, IF YOU ARE NOT THE KEEPER/HIRER/LESSEE. YOU ARE NOT HELPING IF YOU DO THIS WRONG BY APPEALING IN THE WRONG NAME!

NO NEED TO USE YOUR REAL SIGNATURE - BUT DON'T POST IT BY ROYAL MAIL UNLESS YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION ON THE PCN. CERTAINLY NOT BY RECORDED DELIVERY - FORGET THAT! - ALWAYS USE THE ONLINE APPEAL PAGE - OR EMAIL IF OFFERED AS AN OPTION ON THE NOTICE - BECAUSE THE APPEAL CANNOT GET LOST AND YOU CAN KEEP PROOF/ A SCREENSHOT
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The appeal is signed by whoever the rk is. The person named on the postal PCN.

There is no point waiting (the day 26 tactic is clearly stated only for windscreen PCNs).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Quentin
    Options
    Quentin wrote: »
    Where have you "removed" those details from??
    The advice in #2 was that you need to edit your post to remove details of who was driving!

You said you had in your #3! (You hadn't. and still haven't)
  • Yella_Fella
    Options
    Quentin wrote: »
    The advice in #2 was that you need to edit your post to remove details of who was driving!

You said you had in your #3! (You hadn't. and still haven't)

I need more coffee, I understand what you're saying now and hopefully, this is done ha.
  • Guys_Dad
    Guys_Dad Posts: 11,025 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    What was the date of offence? Important.
  • Yella_Fella
    Options
    End of last month, with the letter coming in 5 days after.
  • Yella_Fella
    Options
    The letter has come though from TPS saying that it’s been declined as per template used regarding the signage etc. So is there a leg to stand on for staying over the allocated time, or do you still need a legit reason to why the person stayed over in order to appeal?

Options given in the letter...

1) Bring forth the drivers name/address within 28 days.

2) Pay the reduced fine within 14 days.

3) Appeal to POPLA

4) Do nothing and they will send debt recovery.

Now looking at the FAQs, it’s appeal to POPLA. However there is so many with regards to providing further evidence to support a case, nothing much about staying over time in a car park for non supporting cases. Any advice will be grateful, cheers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure