Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• phil22
    phil22 Posts: 142 Forumite
    Options
    Oh im stil waiting for my p60 to be sent out! Hopefuly it wont delay anything so i can email it to our advisor asap.
  • jadecharles26
    Options
    Have precise asked for your documents yet or has your advisor still have them. Because they might no ask like they haven't with us :)
  • phil22
    Options
    Well not yet but she may of only pit our application in tues weds? Does she need my p60 first before she puts it in? She said just email next week but she still said she would put application in, precise havnt contacted us at all but that £410 hasnt cone out yet either:(
  • jadecharles26
    Options
    We had to give them our bank details in when he was putting the application through. And they automatically took it. No she will still probably put it through but if the request it then she will tell you. X
  • phil22
    Options
    Ok yeah we gave the bank details for it, hmm wonder why it hasnt come out yet ;(
  • jadecharles26
    Options
    Don't worry too much I've read they take it no matter what :)
  • phil22
    Options
    Hmm maybe she hasnt put the application in, do you mean they take it if declined or accepted?
  • jadecharles26
    Options
    Yeah I've read someone saying that they took the money and sent direct debit confirmation and then week later was declined. So I think they take it with out even looking at the application. I would double check with her to see if she has actually sent it. You don't want to be stressing yet if there's no need to be :)
  • phil22
    Options
    I know iv tried ring her twice today and left a message but i think ringing the dead would be easier to get hold of lol.
  • jadecharles26
    Options
    Ohh no lol!!!
    When you did the dip what tier did they give you? We was second tier but my husband just looked at the date of his default and it was 2 years old on the 2nd of June 2014 so surely we would be tier 1? There's £100 difference is mortgage repayments so I'm hoping we are right lol
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback